How's everyone feeling about Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao?

Descend into the randomness if you dare.

How's everyone feeling about Mayweather Vs. Pacquiao?

Postby TheMightySpin » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:23 pm

So now that we're closing in on the most anticipated boxing match since Friaser vs. Ali, and it looks like it's actually going to happen this time, I'm curious as to what people think the match might go. Personally I think it's going to be to close to call before the fight, but if Pacquiao can't end it with a KO by round 4 I'm handing it to Mayweather and his defensive fighting in a decision. I'm sure there's a lot of debate going on about this, so let's keep it civil, folks!
In the beginning, there was chaos, and the chaos was the Infantry, the Queen of Battle. However, the Queen was alone. And fear was with the Infantry, so she cried out unto the Lord saying, "Lord, save us for we are afraid!"

The Lord said unto them, "I shall send unto you a race of men noble in heart and spirit." And the Lord created the Field Artillery, and named them the King of Battle.

And the Lord gave the King big guns and big bullets. And the Infantry were jealous, for they had none. And the Lord gave the Field Artillery rockets and missiles and nukes. And when the Infantry saw this, they fell to their knees in awesome wonder, saying surely the Lord is on the side of the Field Artillery, the King of Battle

Hail to the King, Baby
TheMightySpin

Return to Off Topic