ok who has there Star Wars Tickets already

Descend into the randomness if you dare.

Re: ok who has there Star Wars Tickets already

Postby Therianwolf » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:28 am

I'm gonna just avoid this thread for now
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Tason5 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:02 am

I saw the movie, can't remember the exact day but I'll say that I liked/enjoyed it.

The first ones, 4/5/6, were good especially taking into consideration what they had to go through to actually make it at the time.

Then the 1/2/3 movies came later down the road, to me they were more of a young teen series. Good but I proffered 4/5/6 to the first 3 movies in the series as they weren't what I'd flat line call a young teen movie, more of a good enjoyable movie to watch. 'Especially' considering what they went through making them!

The new movie, was clearly more mature in my eyes without being to mature in such a way that anyone couldn't watch with problems occurring due to age or other issues. I got laughs, good chuckles, enjoyable bouts of random combat, loved the.....raptors (you've that seen the movie know what I mean here hehe), and think they did a pretty good job. Can't say they did bad or a severely poor attempt at a continuation of the series. An ok solid good job to me. Everyone else has there own opinions.

For those that say they flat out dislike the movie, I think all that saw it can probably point that hate towards just one specific event that occurred just around the end as the reason why and no I'm not saying what that event was!
Tason5

Postby AeonH4x » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:31 am

It was a badly rehashed version of episode 4 with some odd plot twists and out of place comedy relief.

It satisfied my visual cravings in classic JJ style but the story telling really let me down.

I thought it was an okay film, but it didn't feel like it brought anything new to the star wars world.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left. - Bertrand Russel
No Regrets Only Glory
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
AeonH4x

Previous

Return to Off Topic