Early access

Descend into the randomness if you dare.

Early access

Postby Fengyea » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:03 am

Watch on youtube.com

How I feel about most rts mmos. And why people need to calm their tits and relax!
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Re: Early access

Postby Fengyea » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:11 am

A lil follow up to why I posted. I see alot of guys in forms talk mad shit about nov cry about every thing that goes on. And I will start and say, you knew what you signed up for. When you buy into a early access game such as this you are signing up to play the game before its done. Not to (try and buy) and get a refund! So relax, also to the people who just bought and feel it will die. I haft to say this dev team. Is the best and the most passionate dev team I have seen in any mmo rts game atm. I have also done alot of betas and alpahs for alot of rts mmos tbh about 8. Most spew lies and dont even have face to face conversations with their players. My first good experince with the devs and knew that their were really good and look out for their players was with Nick. Before what happend I had played the game for maybe about year. Making videos, trying to get views, for the game. Well one night I was talking to nick online in chat. And I'll be honest he was drunk out of his mind! My first thought was wow these guys need to get to work. Well we chatted about the game. And I will also go in and say most of the things I could not make out. When he asked what I was up to I responded and told him what I was up to. Which at the time making pvp videos. Well he then already getting ready to log off after getting massiively drunk early in the morning for him takes 30 mins out of time to half ass put ships togther because well lets be honest he probaly could not walk to his bed. This is what most of the devs are like. (no not drunks) but will do any thing to make their players happy. And even if the game takes 3 more years you still have a fan in me!

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby Fengyea » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:14 am

Watch on youtube.com

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby Fengyea » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:15 am

enjoy!

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby Therianwolf » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:46 am

I'm gonna play devils advocate here for one point, those who hopped on prior to the engine switch have some valid conserns because what they had of the game they no longer do. So like the video says, your paying for what is not what will be and yet everything was taken back and now they have nothing. I agree with you that the team is passionate about it and will eventually finish it, whenever that is, but to your average backer I can understand why they may feel… "cheated". Best I can offer them is just walk away for now, push it out of your thoughts, they aren't taking money and going to run off into the sun set. It will someday by done and on that day you will get an email. Just let the emails come to you, no need to go searching for updates
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Return to Off Topic