Extra game activation -> extra fortress shields & CP?

Do you think you could make Novus Aeterno better then us? Let us know, you might actually get something out of it!

Extra game activation -> extra fortress shields & CP?

Postby exioce » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:51 am

Hello all,

In the interest of openness I confess I've not yet played the game (just pledged a few days ago and the servers are down as you know) so all I have to go on is guesswork, but my pledge level includes two game activations and I'm not in a situation where I can or want to give one away as a gift. Ergo, I'll be using both game activations but I assume that will mean dual-boxing of some sort. That's extra management/headache though so I was thinking of the possibility of redeeming the extra game activation on your main account, and what this would do is double the number of fortress shields and CP you have. I could see though how this might be viewed as P2W and many won't like the idea, as some guy out there could buy 10 game activations and steamroll everyone so even I'm not sold on the idea either. Just wanted to know people's thoughts on what could be done with surplus game activations that you don't want to gift away.
exioce

Re: Extra game activation -> extra fortress shields & CP?

Postby Therianwolf » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:44 am

*ears perk up* pay to win? What's this evil you speak of
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Lord Tyrius » Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:58 pm

As CP is the main way to limit/balance old players vs new ones I think it will and should not be possible to expand, let alone double, your CP like this. Similar with fortress shields: They are ment to prevent a player from ever completely "loosing" in a way where they have to start a new empire, but having a higher number of these invincible planets would ruin immersion/gameplay experience imo.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby Therianwolf » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:23 pm

I'm getting world of Warcraft flashbacks… army's of horde moving as one all with almost identical names like a wave of death… *shutter*
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Return to Game Suggestions and Website Feedback