Ever going to release?

Do you think you could make Novus Aeterno better then us? Let us know, you might actually get something out of it!

Ever going to release?

Postby Cobalt » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:49 pm

How about you hire more than three people before you try to create a game? All of your news posts do not even have dates on them. Sounds like this is all a con to me. Next time kiss me first!
Cobalt

Re: Ever going to release?

Postby Nick » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:24 pm

If making a successful MMORTS was so easy then you would have a wide variety to play already instead of waiting for us.

We realized that giving time estimates only makes the fans angry, because people seem to skip over the word "estimate". For the moment we don't do that great of a job updating the fans and managing the community but at the end of the day are you here because you want a good game that lives up to your expectations of what a MMORTS should be. this is something that takes time and is hard to predict.

for example, just this morning in our meeting Matt blatantly said "hey nick, you know that awesome system for UI navigation you designed that we all liked at the time? well it sucks balls..." and you know what? he was right, but that's what happens some times, you need to go back and redo things because they just are not fun.

I don't know if you are a creative person who likes to draw, paint, write music, sculpt, etc but getting art "just right" is uniquely complicated process.
Nick
Suit Battle Armour Commander

Postby Lord Tyrius » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:29 am

And you can't just hire tons of people, you have to make sure you can feed the ones you already have.
Unless you are Star Citizen of course.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby Fengyea » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:59 am

Dude if you dont feel like playing go take that toxicity somewhere else. I mean the face that you have been registered to the forms since 2013 with one comment being this waste of text you just posted. Leads me to believed you've never really been apart of the discussions. And you call this a scam go look up any steam rts mmo with a buy into beta access and tell me if the devs will respond within a day(none will) The fact Nick the founder of the game responded not with this xopy and paste bull that most games post in garbage post like this should tell you that hes geunie on how he feels about the game so I'll say this if yoi dont want to be here save your self and save us some time go play league of Legends because negativey like that is not wanted here. ^^
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby Tason5 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:24 am

I haven't said anything for quite some time but have steadily checked up on the updates and what not while patiently waiting for the game.

I expect to wait for sometime yet but am personally enjoying the bits of info we've gotten, loving how much greater the game is looking piece by piece as they get things steadily worked out and let us know about it.

Plus, I'm patient.
2nd, this game clearly is looking/feeling like something more then worth the patients for.

Thanks again and sorry for not saying it sooner and many times. Been busy with my new job/career I've managed to get into awhile back and have enjoyed about 3-4 in a half hours of sleep the last two days and am only still up cause I wanted to read some updates that came about in that time.

Take your time with the game and know I am also one loving your work. And in regards to the top comment, like others have said if you don't want to wait go do something else in the mean time. Most of us are already doing just that.
Tason5

Postby itsc0nn0r » Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:45 am

Tason5 wrote:I haven't said anything for quite some time but have steadily checked up on the updates and what not while patiently waiting for the game.

I expect to wait for sometime yet but am personally enjoying the bits of info we've gotten, loving how much greater the game is looking piece by piece as they get things steadily worked out and let us know about it.

Plus, I'm patient.
2nd, this game clearly is looking/feeling like something more then worth the patients for.

I've been doing the same thing Tason, i have been on these forums since late 2012 and just pop in and check the progress and wait for more to be done. The key is definitely patience.
Cant wait to see how the game shapes out.
~Don't take me for Granted,for if you do i will be your worst Nightmare.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Postby ProphetUmos » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:52 am

Tason5 wrote:I haven't said anything for quite some time but have steadily checked up on the updates and what not while patiently waiting for the game.

Plus, I'm patient.

Thanks again and sorry for not saying it sooner and many times. Been busy with my new job/career I've managed to get into awhile back and have enjoyed about 3-4 in a half hours of sleep the last two days and am only still up cause I wanted to read some updates that came about in that time.

Take your time with the game and know I am also one loving your work. And in regards to the top comment, like others have said if you don't want to wait go do something else in the mean time. Most of us are already doing just that.

Same, I believe this game has potential and i rather wait for a few more years to be finished completely than have it rushed with only half of the content that was promised
ProphetUmos

Return to Game Suggestions and Website Feedback