Resource sharing

Come talk tactics with Generals from around the galaxy.

Resource sharing

Postby apostate » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:32 pm

I can build colony load cargo full of Rare Common and uncommon onto ships. When I try to build on new planet I get insufficient resource messages each attempt. I have built all types of cargo transports and troop bays. I have tried plant view dock etc. What the hell am I missing. Two new base and cant figure how to use resources from main planet to new colony's. the f1 gives very limited command information
apostate

Re: Resource sharing

Postby The3rd » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:56 pm

You need a lot of just plane common resources not just uncommon and rare. In fact I'd load mostly common resourses.
The 3rd Replicator is the extension of the principles of biology onto technology and programs, or more simply put a way in which programs reproduce.
Vos mos reperio Nigrum Mercatum in umbras --- You will find The Black Market in the shadows
The3rd

Postby NameAceSNIPER » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:30 pm

you are using an outpost to unload and sore the cargo on to the new planet correct.
NameAceSNIPER

Postby apostate » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:07 pm

That was the issue had to build outpost them micro mange each ship resource docking and supplying. Was extremely tedious. I hope they will add better functions because micro manage every aspect one at a time will turn many players off.
apostate

Postby Sypheria » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Automated resource transferring will be part of the premium subscription.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Return to Gameplay