Some Questions

Come talk tactics with Generals from around the galaxy.

Some Questions

Postby RedLinkWill » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:47 pm

How does Galactic chat work? Does Alliance chat work globally?

How do I enter full screen of the game?

How are resources produced? Do different planets contain unique resources to other planets?

Is there a way to delete a ship design?

I will just edit anything answered in the space for future playing purposes.
RedLinkWill

Re: Some Questions

Postby Lightmoore » Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:50 pm

don't worry to much about what is in game right now a new updated ver is coming out in a few weeks and will change a lot of the game play. best thing to do is just enjoy what you can do and get a feel for what the game may be like, we(the old players) are waiting on the update before we get back in to game.
Lightmoore

Postby killer723 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:04 pm

lightmoore your an old player now
killer723

Postby Lightmoore » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:09 am

well I have been playing game for over a year that makes me as old as just about anybody I guess, I am getting kind of old myself too, waiting on this game is not making me any younger either. soon ill start forgetting where I left my planets and they will have to fend for themselves
Lightmoore

Postby Fengyea » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:59 am

What does that make me then ???....
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby Lightmoore » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:47 am

An Artifact I guess, something that just hangs around gathering dust.
Lightmoore

Postby Sypheria » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:01 am

Artifacts are the most powerful components in NA. :P
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Lightmoore » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:05 pm

Yes but to use its power somebody has to find it and Artifacts are mostly found in your grandmas old Cider Chest in the Addict, always forgotten about till somebody happens to get around to looking into it. Then you spend months cleaning them up only to find out that they were worth more with all the dirt an grim on them. O wait that's Antique Road Show, sorry getting old get things confused. Anyway Artifacts mite have power but you still have to find them. :smile:
Lightmoore

Postby Fengyea » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:16 am

bah I would have you know that I'm a very expensive Antique
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby TheMightySpin » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:05 pm

Lightmoore wrote:Yes but to use its power somebody has to find it and Artifacts are mostly found in your grandmas old Cider Chest in the Addict, always forgotten about till somebody happens to get around to looking into it. Then you spend months cleaning them up only to find out that they were worth more with all the dirt an grim on them. O wait that's Antique Road Show, sorry getting old get things confused. Anyway Artifacts mite have power but you still have to find them. :smile:

Does your grandmother keep the Addict in the basement or are they free range? Also, how did grandma fit a cider chest in them? Junkies aren't known for their internal storage capacity. Also, of course they loose their value once they're cleaned up, it's real hard to convince someone to rob a liqueur store for you with only a ham sandwich.
In the beginning, there was chaos, and the chaos was the Infantry, the Queen of Battle. However, the Queen was alone. And fear was with the Infantry, so she cried out unto the Lord saying, "Lord, save us for we are afraid!"

The Lord said unto them, "I shall send unto you a race of men noble in heart and spirit." And the Lord created the Field Artillery, and named them the King of Battle.

And the Lord gave the King big guns and big bullets. And the Infantry were jealous, for they had none. And the Lord gave the Field Artillery rockets and missiles and nukes. And when the Infantry saw this, they fell to their knees in awesome wonder, saying surely the Lord is on the side of the Field Artillery, the King of Battle

Hail to the King, Baby
TheMightySpin

Next

Return to Gameplay