Nigrum Mercatum

How long do you think you can last without an alliance? That's what I thought; get in here and find yourself a home!

Nigrum Mercatum

Postby The3rd » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:17 pm

As a spy/pirate empire I want an alliance who focus on ,raiding ,selling rare items, selling common items for ungodly cheap and gathering as much information on other empires as possible for many nefarious purposes. As such I propose the alliance Nigrum Mercatum ,which is latin for black market, to fill the hole for more roguish empires to join an alliance of sorts.Despite starting it I do not want to run this alliance that will be first come first server or settled by some sort of challenge not sure which. Anyone interested plz pm me.

"Quick! Someone make a black market thread! LOL"-Azsendi » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:58 pm

sorry Azsendi didn't make it that quick cuz we rogues don't like to listen.

P.S.we are the bad guys of novas aeterno if you want to be a good empire this is not at all the place for you try the federation of dawn, COG,or the Consortium of Planets well you wait to be crushed by our superior information and raiding party's.
Last edited by The3rd on Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The 3rd Replicator is the extension of the principles of biology onto technology and programs, or more simply put a way in which programs reproduce.
Vos mos reperio Nigrum Mercatum in umbras --- You will find The Black Market in the shadows
The3rd

Re: Nigrum Mercatum

Postby Fengyea » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:36 pm

lol nice
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby The3rd » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Fengyea wrote:lol nice

You can also join the Zeon Imperium if you don't want to be immediately crushed by us. In fact maybe you won't be ...
The 3rd Replicator is the extension of the principles of biology onto technology and programs, or more simply put a way in which programs reproduce.
Vos mos reperio Nigrum Mercatum in umbras --- You will find The Black Market in the shadows
The3rd

Postby Silligoose » Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:59 pm

The alliance banter starts... :P
Silligoose

Postby The3rd » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:26 pm

We're still active. Mostly wanting for the intelligence system to come out or be more panned out but I'll more than likely reply within a week if you send a pm or leave a reply. The black market never dies it simply waits for customers.
The3rd

Postby Fengyea » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:34 pm

Lol is that would you would do?..... ^^ How cute I better hide my cargo ships =p. But no really You should join the coalition. atm its us and C.O.P. Looking for more peeps to build a good sov space. And I'am in no way a care bear lol so if you dont join. My boots will reach you some day ;)
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Return to Alliances