Looking for group

How long do you think you can last without an alliance? That's what I thought; get in here and find yourself a home!

Re: Looking for group

Postby Therianwolf » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:49 pm

Darcova wrote:good idea but each player should have their dime strong in all aspects other wise, they lose to other players due to a weak area of dime.

partially true, this is merely a way of organizing and stabilizing the galaxy by taking advantage of a few human behavioral traits, greed, desire to be in a pack and paranoia. Admittedly it is a little mean to be trying to shape a virtual galaxy to make my time on it easier but it does still benefit other players. Military does not exactly benefit by staying in one place, they work best by either going to the fight or in this case having the fight come to them. The benefit to economy is an easy one, by creating a capital players can cut down the amount of time it takes to find a deal, it streamlines the process just like farming did away with nomadic culture. Dormancy will naturally grow from this design through negotiations and rival alliances. Intelligence is the only thing that this would starve out and that's kind of what i want, i don't plan on using this system for myself but exist out side of it and use the capitals only when i need them. For the individual players being able to focus on one or two primary aspect of the DIME system makes it easier for them, just like how alliances have different members for different aspects of DIME. See what I'm saying?
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Re: Looking for group

Postby Darcova » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 pm

I agree, I was just pointing it out for the han solos out there
Annexation is my form of Expansion
Darcova

Previous

Return to Alliances