(Join Today)Coalition of Governments[COG]

How long do you think you can last without an alliance? That's what I thought; get in here and find yourself a home!

Re: (Join Today)Coalition of Governments[COG]

Postby HitoshiMasaki » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Hitoshi. Fleet Coordinator/Tactician
HitoshiMasaki

Postby Metrolnum » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Metrolnum. My general idea of what I want to do in the alliance can either help Hitachi in tactical duties or work with Voomhi to form a working intelligence agency for the Alliance.
Metrolnum

Postby voomhi » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:30 pm

I'm gonna be more about Research and Intelligence
Umm.. GO GO ANIME!
"True art requires your imagination for the unknown"-Shiroyasha (anime is: mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo )
voomhi

Postby HitoshiMasaki » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:34 am

good to see we are getting bigger and bigger we already have some vids out on youtube and whatnot but the thing that makes us a strong potential leader in the field is the fact that internally we are strong and unified i like this about us it makes us more cohesive as a unit. lets keep up the good work guys and erm.... girls if we get any at a later date.
HitoshiMasaki

Postby Plodathon » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:40 pm

Egg_salad and I want to be military
Plodathon

Postby soccersmack98 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:32 pm

Alec98 - Economic Backbone/Heavy Militaristic Empire
soccersmack98

Postby NameAceSNIPER » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:58 am

Its time to get back into the game guys, lets get back in and take some names.
NameAceSNIPER

Postby Paladin045 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:56 pm

So, you guys are like the pirate faction, right?

There are those who stand watch in the wilderness for no reason but that it must be done.
The storm sentinel's duty is to watch over the realms of men,and to protect them from the dangers of a world they pretend to no longer believe in.
For no matter how hard they may try to forget it...It will never forget them.
Paladin045

Postby NameAceSNIPER » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:47 pm

In response to the statement, i would have to say no. We are not any where near a pirate faction. The rivalry between COP and COG was started long ago, and is common in the universe. You mistake our conversation as one of joking to one of hatred.We would never attack COP without reasoning and do not actively seek there destruction The goal of our alliance, is to unite multiple alliances under us and make a prosperous Collation of Governments, Hence the name of our alliance. We will never attack anyone with out provocation once the game is more finalized. As of right now we do wish to enjoy our selves and will often joke with COP as rival alliances. So in total no we are not a pirate alliance. We simply where having a humerus conversation with a rival alliance. If you have any more questions, we ask that you PM one of our members and we can clarify things about our alliance, so that you do not go around slandering and misinterpreting information about our Alliance and its members.

NameAceSNIPER- Leader of Alliance Defense
NameAceSNIPER

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 pm

NameAceSNIPER wrote:In response to the statement, i would have to say no. We are not any where near a pirate faction. The rivalry between COP and COG was started long ago, and is common in the universe. You mistake our conversation as one of joking to one of hatred.We would never attack COP without reasoning and do not actively seek there destruction The goal of our alliance, is to unite multiple alliances under us and make a prosperous Collation of Governments, Hence the name of our alliance. We will never attack anyone with out provocation once the game is more finalized. As of right now we do wish to enjoy our selves and will often joke with COP as rival alliances. So in total no we are not a pirate alliance. We simply where having a humerus conversation with a rival alliance. If you have any more questions, we ask that you PM one of our members and we can clarify things about our alliance, so that you do not go around slandering and misinterpreting information about our Alliance and its members.

NameAceSNIPER- Leader of Alliance Defense

I must say, rivalry is a rather potent word in loo of some of the language used earlier. That said, It is a relief to read this after reading what was said in-game. If there was an issue, consider it resolved. 8-)
To apply to the Consortium of Planets, inquire via PM
ConsortiumCzar

Location: http://www.twitch.tv/dtebbs87 http://www.consortiumofplanets.net

PreviousNext

Return to Alliances