unknown error message

Encountered technical issues? Let us know and we will help you get through it.

unknown error message

Postby luferiac » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:01 pm

I've done every single instruction and yet its still giving me an error message. I know now that this is because I have the latest version of Microsoft visual (direct X) and the game has not updated to the latest version. This whole "project" has caused untold frustration and sadness on my part. If I could I would get a refund because this is completely stupid and unacceptable. I trusted you to give me a game when it was ready. I waited and you gave me an "email" telling me what to do, I did all of that exactly to the letter. Guess what? it still didn't work. Before I give up on this "project" and call you thieving criminals id like to say: GET IT FIXED NOWWWWWWWWW IM TIRED OF WAITING AND SUFFERING FROM YOUR INCOMPETENCE!!!! Sry I had to get it out of my system because this is unacceptable and totally unfair.

With Great Respect.
Luferiac.------
Off Topic
luferiac

Re: unknown error message

Postby luferiac » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:02 pm

I'm hoping I don't get banned. :mad:
luferiac

Postby Sypheria » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Infiltrators had access for almost 2 years, others for almost a year.
Right now we are currently testing the final stages of the new Unity client which was rewritten form scratch so access is currently restricted until it's ready.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby luferiac » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:48 pm

weird it gave me an email that implied that it would work. Then I repeat the same thing since I have the latest version of Microsoft direct x, all evidence implies that the game has NOT updated to the latest version of Microsoft direct X, Do you acknowledge What I said and understand it?!? ( what I'm implying is that I *think* that Microsoft's direct X has not been updated to the latest version)
luferiac

Postby Sypheria » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:56 pm

The message says IF you don't have it installed then you can go to the link to do so.
There's a check box at the bottom that stops it from notifying you.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Return to Technical Support