Greetings

Novus Aeterno can be a hostile universe. Let us know who you are before our targeting systems destroy you.

Greetings

Postby kvsolga » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:06 am

Hello,

My online name is kvsolga (kv for short), I have recently come back to this community after joining in early 2012. Some of my skills consist of coding in multiple languages such as c++, vb, php and pawn if you want to call html and css a programming language then go for it. I have quite a bit of experience with pentesting and can handle mysql databases fairly good. I am a very quick learner which also means I can take on information fairly great.

I have been doing SEO for 1.5 years now and am growing my knowledge on the way Google ranks your site just because there are many ways so if there is any questions you would like to ask, feel free. I don't bite and am quite friendly!

I have managed a few linux based servers over a 4 year time period and have owned a couple network stress testing tools for the noobie ddosers out there so I do understand how to manage ddos attacks however yet to learn how to prevent them overall as it is quite impossible :) As of a couple months back I have left the blackhat world and currently like coding in free time.

Outside the computer I do like to play sports, my main sport would have to be basketball. Been playing it since I was 6 and haven't stopped since, its a great sport and love playing it. I also do go to the gym quite a bit however have been slacking the past 2 weeks :).

I own a sa-mp server which is in queue to be released for v3 before new years, me and my partner have been working on the v3 update for a while so it should blow people away even though there are too many limitations in sa-mp.Ddevelopment seems to be much faster here than in sa-mp xD which is why I came back to help out more I can to grow this community. I am currently in the development process of our Game Network which has quite a big player base waiting for a release, once its done I may think of implementing some features for Novus Aeterno to help build a stable and mature community.

A quick pat on the back for the developers and the creator of the forum even though im a MyBB person myself I guess I can live with this!

Sorry if I bored you with some information about myself but it is a introduction section after all :)

Thanks
Kind Regards,

F. Rada (kvsolga)
kvsolga

Re: Greetings

Postby Lord Tyrius » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:24 am

Welcome back :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby TripleSteel » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:51 am

You're a nerd, I like you :-)
TripleSteel
Community Volunteer

Postby kvsolga » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:15 pm

@TripleSteel well thankyou, I guess we will get along.

@Lord Tyrius Thanks for the warm welcome.

I guess its good to be back, lets see how this turns out.
kvsolga

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:49 pm

kvsolga wrote:Hello,

My online name is kvsolga (kv for short), I have recently come back to this community after joining in early 2012. Some of my skills consist of coding in multiple languages such as c++, vb, php and pawn if you want to call html and css a programming language then go for it. I have quite a bit of experience with pentesting and can handle mysql databases fairly good. I am a very quick learner which also means I can take on information fairly great.

I have been doing SEO for 1.5 years now and am growing my knowledge on the way Google ranks your site just because there are many ways so if there is any questions you would like to ask, feel free. I don't bite and am quite friendly!

I have managed a few linux based servers over a 4 year time period and have owned a couple network stress testing tools for the noobie ddosers out there so I do understand how to manage ddos attacks however yet to learn how to prevent them overall as it is quite impossible :) As of a couple months back I have left the blackhat world and currently like coding in free time.

Outside the computer I do like to play sports, my main sport would have to be basketball. Been playing it since I was 6 and haven't stopped since, its a great sport and love playing it. I also do go to the gym quite a bit however have been slacking the past 2 weeks :).

I own a sa-mp server which is in queue to be released for v3 before new years, me and my partner have been working on the v3 update for a while so it should blow people away even though there are too many limitations in sa-mp.Ddevelopment seems to be much faster here than in sa-mp xD which is why I came back to help out more I can to grow this community. I am currently in the development process of our Game Network which has quite a big player base waiting for a release, once its done I may think of implementing some features for Novus Aeterno to help build a stable and mature community.

A quick pat on the back for the developers and the creator of the forum even though im a MyBB person myself I guess I can live with this!

Sorry if I bored you with some information about myself but it is a introduction section after all :)

Thanks
Kind Regards,

F. Rada (kvsolga)

SEO is an awesome business to be in. You have a very powerful tool at your fingertips. Nice intro and welcome to the community.
To apply to the Consortium of Planets, inquire via PM
ConsortiumCzar

Location: http://www.twitch.tv/dtebbs87 http://www.consortiumofplanets.net

Postby najatuw4646 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:58 am

I guess its good to be back, lets see how this turns out.
najatuw4646

Return to Introductions