Lytning31 (That's me!)

Novus Aeterno can be a hostile universe. Let us know who you are before our targeting systems destroy you.

Lytning31 (That's me!)

Postby Lytning31 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:18 pm

I was brought to NAE when I wanted a... MMO 4X RTS in a seamless persistent universe. When I couldn't find the game for a long time, I was resigned to my fate: spending my life on my dream game. Unfortunately for me, someone had already made it! So I saved up a few thousand cents and blew them off on Early Access. I am probably an Economy player, but diplomacy and information are appealing. My dream race is the Cauldron Born, and I am the founder of the Hydorian Coalition (H.I.T.) (http://forum.novusaeterno.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13327) which started in another space game as the Hydorian Alliance and is transitioning over to NAE. After spending hours and hours and hours and hours and hours reading and watching things about NAE, I finished the reorganization of ]H.I.T. for the gameplay style of NAE. I am still recruiting, because the original members of H.I.T. haven't signed up for NAE yet. Thanks to anyone who applies for H.I.T.!
My IGN is Lytning31, so if it's my planet, don't drop your troops on it. It'll probably explode and destroy your fleet.
trol

Thanks,
Lytning31
CAULDRON BORN
and
HUMANS
together make the others seem
WEAK
Lytning31

Re: Lytning31 (That's me!)

Postby Lord Tyrius » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:19 am

Welcome! Looking forward to playing with all the new people :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Return to Introductions