Why Hello There,

Novus Aeterno can be a hostile universe. Let us know who you are before our targeting systems destroy you.

Re: Why Hello There,

Postby Sypheria » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:24 pm

I dun know.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby memo16 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Hi I'm memo16
BPM
memo16

Postby Therianwolf » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 pm

I was not aware people sold their digital stuff through reddit, first off I wouldn't trust anyone that's offering such things and secondly, why?
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Lord Tyrius » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:14 am

I think the reason was that he likes star citizen more and wanted to play that. (Because it's a RPG)
http://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_trades/comments/2zwsew/wtt_trading_my_novus_aeterno_mmo_4x_rts/
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
Lord Tyrius

Postby Therianwolf » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:23 am

I have been tempted to sign up with that also, though I get the feeling it might be a bit too EVEish for me. I prefer the easier to navigate both gameplay wise and the literal navigation of ships and camera of novus.
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Tason5 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:43 pm

Wanted to say hello and give my greetings here as I only just recently started working towards joining the game down the road when the chance comes my way. And, this little gathering of posts seemed liked the current best place to put an intro without starting up an entirely new post.

Hence, hello all. I go by the name Tason (had to add the 5 in there) and recently came across this game while trying to find something like it to play. Played AE (astro empires) a couple of times but couldn't ever really enjoy it much. So while looking for something to try and enjoy I luckily came across this game of yours, got hooked quite fast at the little I could read and watch at that time and hence I've decided to try the game out.

I decided to give what ever help I could and hence bought the 35$ package donation kit, or whatever it was called, sorry not real good at names early on. I'm not a computer person and due to life reasons I've not really had much experience with nicer games like this one, let alone assisting in getting them up and running.

From what I've read I believe the games currently closed and open only to a few players, mainly 75$ and up donations or those who've proven themselves as excellent helpers in working through the games bugs and such. Plus I believe if read correctly, sorry if wrong, the games client is going through some work and upgrading hence another reason its closed. Not a problem with me though, happy to wait now that I've found the game!

Either way, before I some how turn this simple greeting post into a far to large post I'll stop here.

Once more, nice to meet you all and I hope I can get the chance to interact with you somewhere down the line.
Tason5

Postby ante185 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:36 am

Infiltrators do not have access currently, to my knowledge. Here's to hoping that will change within a resnoable time!
Realised something about myself, caused me a personal crisis and gave me w new hobby. Now I need how to draw fml
ante185

Postby Therianwolf » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:20 am

Yes, the entire game (minus assets) had to be rebuild because of… reasons I cannot remember if they were given or is that was related to the issue that cannot be explained for another few years… but yes game is still on its way. Shit happens and they just keep going cause believe it or not the devs want to play this game not just make a living off it (only like a few actually could in truth)
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Lord Tyrius » Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:46 am

Welcome Tason!
The formerly used vision engine has become incredibly out-dated and difficult to develop in over the years.
As far as I know at some point the decision was made that they wanted to spend more time on implementing game features than thinking about how it could be done in the engine, so they had to make a change. They went with Unity 5 and now the game is being rebuilt in there.

I'm glad you're interested in the game, I hope there will be something to play with for everyone rather sooner than later ;)
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
Lord Tyrius

Previous

Return to Introductions