Of Course it's a flesh wound...

Novus Aeterno can be a hostile universe. Let us know who you are before our targeting systems destroy you.

Of Course it's a flesh wound...

Postby Eisenhorn » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:36 am

No one says, ooo I got hurt in the bone

Hello All, a social introduction post, for introducing purposes in a social environment to achieve social beginnings and hopefully fulfil social etiquette with people I'll potentially never meet and may try to conquer, or be conquered by

Very excited about NA, keep checking the finances to see if upping the kickstarter amount is viable (needs more precious planets...) it is possibly my dream game.

I've been gaming since my humble Spectrum, where you popped in the cassette tape before going to school and by the time you got back it had probably loaded, unless someone made noises near it during the day.

RTS gaming has always been my main gaming love, though couldn't really get into it until I upgraded to the mighty Amiga 600 (schtum all you Amiga1200 people, I was happy with 600) my first RTS forays being into Settlers, Global Effect, K240, Dune II

Still play MOO2 and StarWars Supremacy (a sadly massively underrated game), and would play K240 if I could work out emulators but I'm old now technology knowledge dissappears with each birthday, between then and now I've attempted to play as many RTS's as possible, while occasionally getting sidetracked by RPG's and Squad Based gumph

Feel like I've joined the party late here, been posting on the Kickstarter page but then it occured to me keeping track of all the comments on there isn't the best, so it's probably easier here
***Disclaimer - The above is prone to inadequate description, understanding, and relevance***

Re: Of Course it's a flesh wound...

Postby Aetherblade » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:05 am

Well, welcome to the forum :). Feel free to keep track of all the posts here too, if thats a thing you like to do xD?

Postby EralfRalos » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:49 am

Welcome Eisenhorn. I got my first taste of gaming on an old Amiga system as well, though I cannot remember what model. I hope this game turns out to be everything you want in it!
"Dude, suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something." - Jake the dog, Adventure Time

Postby firespier » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:44 am

welcome in the forums
1. Everything which can go wrong will go wrong
2.Never underestimate human stupidness

Postby UpstartMonkey » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Welcome to thr community, hope to see you in game!
ImageCome join us on the Official Zeon Imperium forums!

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum --- If you want Peace, Prepare for War

Postby UnicomNexus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Welcome to the NÆ community.
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.

Roboris Per Scientia - Strength Through Science

na_sypheria: My body turns calories into code.

Postby Quizzinbuzz117 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:34 pm

Welcome to Novus Aeterno, Welcome to the next generation of RTS, and welcome to our community :)
Dont forget the streams on saturdays!

Come join us on the Official Zeon Imperium forums!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch

Postby voomhi » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Eisenhorn wrote:No one says, ooo I got hurt in the bone

They do say "Till i took an arrow to the knee"
"True art requires your imagination for the unknown"-Shiroyasha (anime is: mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo )

Postby AzendiLord » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello, I'm new as well :wink:

Return to Introductions