Why Howde....

Novus Aeterno can be a hostile universe. Let us know who you are before our targeting systems destroy you.

Why Howde....

Postby Kirathian » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:28 am

Sup you scurvy space dogs.......hope your reactor's go critical after my last barrage.....

Well now that thats out of my system.....POP....hehehehehe

Hows it all going....i have been playing "PC Games" since before the first Dune was released waaaaaaaaaay back in the dark ages of the 80's...lolz...stil play a couple of them actually...love sci-fi games as they let me let my imagination have a bit of fun.

Been looking for a game that can catch my imagination.....this could very well be it....(if its ever allowed to be played by joe public)...it looks epic.

If theres any New Zealanders out there let me know...i missed the kickstarter (SUC) would rather of put rl moneys into a game like this than eve online(notice no capitals) Novus Aeterno really does look awesome......reminds me in some aspects of a few other spacey sims....(hope this is more than just a sim).

If you have read this far your crazy as i am....

anyways hope i meet some peeps and can play this game sooner rather than laterssss...

catchyas up ...
Kirathian.
Kirathian

Re: Why Howde....

Postby Lord Tyrius » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:32 am

Welcome here ;)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby Lightmoore » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:46 am

yes welcome aboard youngin, yup I was playing space games way back in 1980 when I bought my first Computer a TRS model 1 with a tape drive and 8k of memory. Use to even have to program in Basic to load most of the ones I played before I get the tape drive. One of the first ones I played was called Galacta I think that's what it was called anyway it was a you against the computer take the planet game or it was later know as a Reach for the Stars type game. Ive played a lot of them along the way. Some were good and some were really bad. Then I found MK and have been playing that off and on for years. Now there is NAE I am hopping it will be then next big thing.
Lightmoore

Postby Kirathian » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Why Thank You Lord Tyrius..

@ Lightmoore, cheers...lolz at least you had a tape drive...i started with (i think it was) an atari 800 with external 5 and a quater external disk...lolz...you had to make the game then play it...lolz...it was so cool... then i moved onto commo 64 with external tape drive...could actually save a game lolz. I do remember Galacta... those were the days...Been Playing eve online for the last couple of years but my interest has wanned....and really..there is nothing really out there that is offering what NAE is offering..unless you go back to the 90's...Fragile Allegiance...(yay membered...not that stonned after all)now there was a game they got rid of bloody fast...
Kirathian

Postby Fengyea » Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:50 am

How goes it meng? hope to see you in game soon
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Return to Introductions