My Name is, who? my name is what?

Novus Aeterno can be a hostile universe. Let us know who you are before our targeting systems destroy you.

My Name is, who? my name is what?

Postby AeonH4x » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:48 am

Chika chika not slim shady.

Hey everyone,

No doubt you've seen my opinionated posts around the forums so I thought I would formally introduce myself.

My names Jack, I'm a 19 year old Commerce Student studying Economics and International Relations.

I consider myself to be extraordinarily funny, outgoing, good humoured, respectful and trustworthy.

I Live in the land down under, better known as Australia. In the biggest part by land, but the smallest by population. Western Australia.

Im a primarily sports orientated person with my main sport being hockey.
Now for some bragging.

I've been to Singapore and Malaysia twice each to play hockey for Western Australia and we also played against the singapore youth olympic squad and the Malaysian National mens team.
I was selected for Under 15's state championships twice and under 17's state champs four times winning three. in A division.
Ive played Hockey for nearly 7 years and dont intend to stop.

Later this year I am competing in Sydney at the University Games, which is a competition from all of the universities around Australia.
I also play Volleyball, floorball( a cross between ice hockey and indoor hockey) and touch rugby

Ive been into gaming since probably 2004, with my first game being the ever classic Runescape, which I proceeded to enjoy until around 2007, all through this time we had the conventional xbox, halo, call of duty sessions as well. The next game I picked up and was somewhat addicted to was Battlefield Play4free, which I picked up mid 2009 I believe.

I had never had so much fun in a game before and I created my own clan. We ended up being the biggest clan in all of the southern hemisphere boasting 350+ members, most of which I knew by name. We were highly successful competing in a range of competitions that we both organised and participated in. Sadly my studies in 2011 proved to be a bit too much for me too handle and the clan slowly disbanded much to my dismay.

2012 saw me go almost without gaming aside from the occasional call of duty match on the xbox or wii. I graduated winning a citizenship award <-- Im pretty sure its just an award they give to someone purely because they have to give it out, and achieving the marks I needed to go into university.

2013 was my Gap year, a common occurrence for students where I lived and I choice to work at Officeworks, which is basically just a massive stationary store. I loved my time here. It was in 2013 that I picked up League Of Legends, which was both a blessing and a curse. This game had me truly hooked and Ive spent roughly, if my calculations are correct, nearly 800 hours in just over a year and a half.

Along the way I played many a classics such as
-Age of Empires
- Sins of a solar empire
- World of Warcraft <- much regrets.
- Call of duty, 4, 5, 6 and so on
- battlefield 2 + 3
- Warcraft 3
- Counterstrike source, go
The list goes on.

So, that's a little bit about me.

I love meeting new people, I feel everyone has an interesting story to share, some quirky personality to inspire or just general good nature to love.

If you have any questions, just feel like a chat. Whatever Im open to talks about anything and everything so please do come say hi :)

Much love <3

For anyone thats interested, this was a video I created back when I was extremely juvenile and extremely bad at making videos. Its of our muck up day in 2012.
War does not determine who is right, only who is left. - Bertrand Russel
No Regrets Only Glory
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
AeonH4x

Re: My Name is, who? my name is what?

Postby AeonH4x » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 am

Oh god, I just watched it again, I remember why it was bad. It feels like I was shaking the camera around on purpose :s

hahah
War does not determine who is right, only who is left. - Bertrand Russel
No Regrets Only Glory
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
AeonH4x

Postby Lord Tyrius » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Welcome ;)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby GurfX19 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 am

Nice to meet you again
You will never win a war, if you don't know your enemy.
GurfX19

Return to Introductions