Greetings

Novus Aeterno can be a hostile universe. Let us know who you are before our targeting systems destroy you.

Greetings

Postby kathoolu » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:56 pm

Hello everyone!

I was privileged to help Taitale exhibit the game at PAX 2012 and I never got around to the forums here but better late than never! I'm super excited to play the game and get to know the community. By the way, I'm an Infiltrator(I have the card, #0042 bby!) but I don't know how to access that part of the site. Should I ask about that in the help board?
kathoolu

Re: Greetings

Postby Aetherblade » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:15 am

Heey Kathoolu!

Welcome aboard, I've send you all you need to be able to start playing the game. Be aware that we are currently implementing a new a new server on the back-end, which could mean that the servers are down more than usual.

You should have an email with what you need to play, as well as a document that explains how everything works and installation documentation.

Have fun!
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Return to Introductions