Ship ideas

QQ to your hearts content and we'll take a look at its legitimacy.

Re: Ship ideas

Postby Huginn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:55 am

PerfectDeath wrote:Total Mass is slower to move because it takes more energy to change its velocity.

yup.
Huginn

Postby TheShepherd » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:25 pm

Personally I've always wanted to be able to burn a ship fast next to an enemy and broadside them with a volley, then immediately set out boarding parties to disable/capture said enemy ship. Possibly being able to have more side armor while sacrificing forward and rear armor. Also a question, any ideas on electronic warfare? Possibly, disabling shields, destabilizing engines, disarming weapon systems? Or targeting and destroying different sub-systems to disable ships.
TheShepherd

Postby Huginn » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:03 am

TheShepherd wrote:Personally I've always wanted to be able to burn a ship fast next to an enemy and broadside them with a volley, then immediately set out boarding parties to disable/capture said enemy ship. Possibly being able to have more side armor while sacrificing forward and rear armor. Also a question, any ideas on electronic warfare? Possibly, disabling shields, destabilizing engines, disarming weapon systems? Or targeting and destroying different sub-systems to disable ships.

Yes "CC" will be something in the game. And different Mk.type ship hulls will probably sacrifice front guns for side guns, making them viable as broadside ships, along with changing the armor spread.
Huginn

Postby FallenBanner » Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 am

Yes! I really want broadsides as well! Its the whole idea of flying up beside the enemy ship and unleashing everything you have into the side of them. I want a big admirals hat as well and to shout fire when I'm along side them...

Also, will we have hulls with a lot of space for fighters and bombers but sacrifices gun capacity. Spacecraft carriers would be kind of awesome!
FallenBanner

Postby Huginn » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 am

FallenBanner wrote:Yes! I really want broadsides as well! Its the whole idea of flying up beside the enemy ship and unleashing everything you have into the side of them. I want a big admirals hat as well and to shout fire when I'm along side them...

Also, will we have hulls with a lot of space for fighters and bombers but sacrifices gun capacity. Spacecraft carriers would be kind of awesome!

Yep.
Huginn

Postby Lord Tyrius » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:42 am

MK2 has more side armour and slots.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby HopesRevenge » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:20 pm

How many guns can you put on ships? and how much CP would said ship take up? because i would love to have like 5 main ships that have massive fire power and long range that are supported by smaller ships which lesser of the before mentioned.
HopesRevenge

Postby Huginn » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:25 pm

HopesRevenge wrote:How many guns can you put on ships? and how much CP would said ship take up? because i would love to have like 5 main ships that have massive fire power and long range that are supported by smaller ships which lesser of the before mentioned.

depends on the size. varies alot from Mk hulls aswell.
Huginn

Postby itsc0nn0r » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 pm

HopesRevenge wrote:How many guns can you put on ships? and how much CP would said ship take up? because i would love to have like 5 main ships that have massive fire power and long range that are supported by smaller ships which lesser of the before mentioned.

It all depends on what class of ships you pick they have varying amount of weapons slots and engine slots. Example is Dreadnoughts have allot more Weapon slots than a corvette but a corvette has allot more engine slots and when choosing said weapons and engines and all components it tells you the CP cost of it and add all the addons you put onto it up and add the CP for that specific class ship and that's how much CP its costs to make that customized ship.
~Don't take me for Granted,for if you do i will be your worst Nightmare.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Postby HopesRevenge » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:46 pm

Well what hull allows for the most weapon slots L/F/R excluding the capitol ship since that's gonna have a shit ton
HopesRevenge

PreviousNext

Return to Balancing