Alliances

QQ to your hearts content and we'll take a look at its legitimacy.

Re: Alliances

Postby xThexMerchantx » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:33 am

Sypheria wrote:That's two entire galaxies.

Exactly.
"Das Volk steht auf, der Sturm bricht los."

Come join us on the Official Zeon Imperium forums!
http://zeonimperium.enjin.com/
xThexMerchantx

Location: Side 3. Space colony furthest from Earth (Wisconsin)

Postby UnicomNexus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:54 am

It may take years, but it's worth it.
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.
~Jaren

Roboris Per Scientia - Strength Through Science

na_sypheria: My body turns calories into code.
UnicomNexus

Postby xThexMerchantx » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:15 am

As the new Emperors of two galaxies, the leaders of the Zeon-Consortium coalition believed that after conquering such vast swaths of territory and bringing thousands of smaller factions under their banner, they thought no one would dare attack them. With the monumental tasks of governing and consolidating their new territory, the coalition had no time to think about the endless expanse of space that wasn't under their rule.

Within that empty darkness of space, a new enemy was gathering strength. Hidden away from the eyes of the coalition, the Novus Aeterno devs hatched a plot. A plot with a simple goal, annihilate the Zeon-Consortium and send a message to anyone who would dare try and oppose their will as the true masters of the universe.

This is what I believe will happen if we some how ended up succeeding in that lofty goal.
"Das Volk steht auf, der Sturm bricht los."

xThexMerchantx

Location: Side 3. Space colony furthest from Earth (Wisconsin)

Postby Quizzinbuzz117 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:10 pm

lol

Well, as an empire that will steadily grow, i believe that ultimate domination of an entire galaxy is so such a far fetched idea. Though it might take a lot of time to manage, with a large enough player base we could do this as a long term goal.

That secret dev army might be to OP watch a ship 10x the size of a capital ship come out of no where haha.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch
Quizzinbuzz117

Postby UnicomNexus » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:14 pm

Well, we can only have one alliance control a galaxy, but then we'll be easily destroyed.
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.
~Jaren

UnicomNexus

Postby MapleSyrup » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 am

Why are alliances so small??? It's to mercifully let the leaders avoid mediating the everyday dramas on 100-man alliances.
Shoot for the moon even if you miss you'll land among the stars.
MapleSyrup

Postby Pandora » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:15 pm

MapleSyrup wrote:Why are alliances so small??? It's to mercifully let the leaders avoid mediating the everyday dramas on 100-man alliances.

As someone who has lead both 15 and 100+ man groups, I preferred the 100. Why? Simply because of the flexibility it affords you. Sure, there were some bad apples. But if there was, we kicked them and destroyed their fleets
Pandora

Postby ConsortiumCzar » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:20 pm

xThexMerchantx wrote:As the new Emperors of two galaxies, the leaders of the Zeon-Consortium coalition believed that after conquering such vast swaths of territory and bringing thousands of smaller factions under their banner, they thought no one would dare attack them. With the monumental tasks of governing and consolidating their new territory, the coalition had no time to think about the endless expanse of space that wasn't under their rule.

Within that empty darkness of space, a new enemy was gathering strength. Hidden away from the eyes of the coalition, the Novus Aeterno devs hatched a plot. A plot with a simple goal, annihilate the Zeon-Consortium and send a message to anyone who would dare try and oppose their will as the true masters of the universe.

This is what I believe will happen if we some how ended up succeeding in that lofty goal.

Hmmmmm... really interesting thought process

Perhaps we will need some kind of contingency plan ;)
To apply to the Consortium of Planets, inquire via PM
ConsortiumCzar

Location: http://www.twitch.tv/dtebbs87 http://www.consortiumofplanets.net

Postby Azendi » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:50 pm

We gotta make an Zeon-Consortium alliance chat. No one shall know, but all of us shall rule.
I am the Azendi. We may seem fragile, but with the right tactics, we are overpowered. Matter hails us to our might!
~Jaren

Azendi

Previous

Return to Balancing