[Confirmed]Ship building bug -ships stuck on '0' cycles left

Space bugs, we hate em. Let us know where you saw that dirty Acean!

Re: Ship building bug - ships stuck on '0' cycles left.

Postby t4n2804 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:16 am

I dont know this help or not but i had face the same problem when i try to make capital ship. When this problem occured my warehouse status is 992/1200. Then I make some space in warehouse by scrapping some component and resource until my warehouse status is 700/1200. Then i moved all finished components in factory until no queuing component. after some time my capital ship is avaiable in ship port. I hope this help. Sorry for bad english
t4n2804

Re: Ship building bug - ships stuck on '0' cycles left.

Postby Silligoose » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Thanks t4n2804. I'll see if that helps when I have the same issue. Might help locate the cause.

I also have a little bit of extra info. Queued up 10 corvettes on Ice 132, making sure there was enough space in my warehouse before I started the builds. After setting the queue, I went about managing other planets. During this, a msg popped up stating Ice 132's warehouse was full. Opened up Ice 132's warehouse system, seeing 461/500 warehouse slots used, so not a lot of free space, but free space none the less. Checked the queued ships - 6 were stuck on 0 cycles, checked the factory - components being built were stuck on 0 as well.
Silligoose

Re: [Confirmed]Ship building bug -ships stuck on '0' cycles

Postby Silligoose » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:11 am

I took t4n2804's advise: Upon a ship being stuck, I went to the factory to manually move components stuck on 0 cycles there to the warehouse. At time, this would not work, when I scrapped more res from my warehouses and much like t4n2804's case, the warehouse already had plenty free slots. Once more slots were free, the factory again allowed me to move components stuck on 0 from the factory to the warehouse, which lead to the ships being stuck on 0 being built.
Silligoose

Re: [Confirmed]Ship building bug -ships stuck on '0' cycles

Postby stomax » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:13 am

yes its big problem, i thinx you need make from comon resurce => uncomon and from uncamon rare

ratio (10~25 / 1) i thin is good idea.
stomax

Previous

Return to Game Bug Reports