bugs i encountered

Space bugs, we hate em. Let us know where you saw that dirty Acean!

bugs i encountered

Postby Grayblood » Tue May 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Posted it on wrong forum by accident. So anyway here it is

so i am not sure if they are just mine or common on server, but wanted to share them anyway.

1st - Ships get stuck in building, those that are exported disapere after looging out. (those 2 are already confirmed i just wanted to say that i literaly downloaded client few days ago and after creating empire it heapened just like in those previous topic)

2nd - after opening in game optiom menu, when quiting it (optiom menu) no matter how you do it, game gets stucked.

3rd - sometimes game is geeting stucked on loading, not often but it heapens.
Grayblood

Re: bugs i encountered

Postby Lord Tyrius » Tue May 12, 2015 2:38 pm

The first two are indeed known, but will be fixed in the next update (when ever that will actually be ready, but it's being worked on!)
For the 3rd I don't know, do you mean it is stuck and when you retry immediately after it isn't?
Because loading gets stuck when there is something wrong with the server, but that down't go away in a matter of seconds.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
Lord Tyrius

Postby Grayblood » Tue May 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Great to hear that you are repairing it, cannot wait to play when those are fixed.

About game geting stucked: when i log in, and i am gooing to continue with empire i already have, someitems game get stuck in loading screan. Its not often but sometiems it heapens. It may be problem on my end prehaps its becouse of my net conection. I am unsure becouse when i alt tabed from it to check if i still have net, i did. But it may have been reconected after a brief dc, at that point. For some reasons i also got a message from windows that game is not responding, but to my suprise game loaded after few secounds.

If you want i can have my eyes open for that problem and simply put new topic with bug, about it, if it heapens more often and/or i got to know that it was not caused by possible net problem.
Grayblood

Postby Lord Tyrius » Tue May 12, 2015 3:16 pm

I think you should wait for the next client update, before you go into detail with it, then it might not be necessary anymore :)
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
Lord Tyrius

Postby Grayblood » Tue May 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Yea of course. Cannot wait to see what you will come up with :) Really nice job so far ( i am not being sarcastic here, i really like both art style and the way universe is looking both with lore and possibilities).
Grayblood

Return to Game Bug Reports