ERROR 0

Space bugs, we hate em. Let us know where you saw that dirty Acean!

ERROR 0

Postby Bunsen1989 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:57 am

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the client, installed it succesfully than i lunched the game... But it says me:
"An error occurred while attempting to connect to the update server.
If there is no issue with your internet connection, Adam may have spilled his paint on the servers, please be patient while we clean it up.

Error: 0"

What can i do to let the game start????

Hope u can help me :D
Bunsen1989

Re: ERROR 0

Postby Sypheria » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:44 am

Access is currently restricted.
Only some people have the permissions to download right now.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Bunsen1989 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:10 am

OK T.T

No way to get the permissions???

Let me know...
Bunsen1989

Postby Therianwolf » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:49 am

I left this alone hoping sypherias answer was gonna be enough but I doubted it would. A very bastardized version of what happened is that it was in what was essentially an "open" alpha, open to anyone who paid the amount of the final product. Legal shit happens involving the game engine they were using and so they had to switch to unity which meant they had to rebuild the game from the ground up (minus assets) which was most of 2015. Now they are into a closed beta to make sure everything actually functions like it should. However it's closed most likely due to the torrent of bugs that are found almost daily so rather then have dozens or hundreds (if not more) of the same bug reports its down to a handful plus devs also my uneducated guess is that their "build" they are giving to this handful of people could easily be stolen therefore it's to people they know or trust enough to not run away with it, but that is like I said an uneducated guess. I'm saving this for any future posts so I won't have to keep typing the same message over and over.

For more details from people who actually know wtf they are talking about just read the dev blogs and ignore the comments until you are caught up.
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Tason5 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 pm

As far as I know work is being done to get things working and at a solid pace.

We do get responses and see signs that things are progressing. Might take awhile, hence why I'm lucky that I only found this game a few months back, not nearly as long a wait compared to others that found the game sooner.

Never the less, as said already, work is being done and the game will come sooner or later. Won't make any bets on when!

Patience isn't the easiest thing to keep a hold of but for this game I do think its worth it.

Best of luck/wishes to those who got the tough jobs of making things work and thanks from one hopeful player/customer.
Tason5

Postby Paladin045 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Just so that there's no ambiguity, my understanding is that Infiltrators currently do not have access, and the game is in an inner-circle closed beta while the devs are bug-hunting.

Is that accurate?
There are those who stand watch in the wilderness for no reason but that it must be done.
The storm sentinel's duty is to watch over the realms of men,and to protect them from the dangers of a world they pretend to no longer believe in.
For no matter how hard they may try to forget it...It will never forget them.
Paladin045

Postby Sypheria » Tue May 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Yes.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Therianwolf » Fri May 20, 2016 2:25 am

As part of that semi "inner circle" last we heard there SHOULD be a new patcher thing SOON which will mean no more waiting for builds to be… built that will let us have a go at whatever the new task is. Right? Please, I don't like waiting around for links and you guys missed the week I had off! Ask for testers and then you guys go play hooky… as I quickly check the chat to make sure I'm not just talking out of my ass and that I didn't miss a new build. Nope just many MANY photos

Disclaimer: they didn't play hooky that was a joke ("stood us up" is more accurate), the build wasn't given because they really wanted to finish something I forget what, probably the bridge
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Oije64 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:41 am

Is there any time schedule when we will have access again?
Silence - I'll kill you!
Oije64

Postby Lord Tyrius » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:33 am

Not that I know of. Have you seen the update on the state of the game that the devs posted just recently? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14753
At least that shows what to expect in the future :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Next

Return to Game Bug Reports