Troop glitch

Space bugs, we hate em. Let us know where you saw that dirty Acean!

Troop glitch

Postby Rodloxer222 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 pm

I finally solve my issue with my ships not building. When I set them to travel speed for another planet with some offensive troops and then send them down in transports, they begin to capture. But the problem is that it seemed that the 1 transport I sent took too long, so I sent another from a 2nd cruiser. I'm doing some other ship designing and I check back and their still invading.

Then all of a sudden I seem to have lost connection so I log back into my empire. Next thing I know, they haven't captured the planet I wanted. The worst part is the HUD where the travel speed and planet interaction button resides disappears! I really can't find anyone in game to chat to because no one responds....or at least there is no one online. I've heard of a big update coming in a few days I believe.

Is it possible that the update is causing a few bugs or is it just my experience of a compilation of bugs?

Re: Troop glitch

Postby Lord Tyrius » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 am

Yes, the first part of the long awaited huge update was released on the infiltrator server, which caused all kinds of issues.
Right now the devs are working on completing the multistage update and fixing the bugs that come with it.
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
Lord Tyrius

Return to Game Bug Reports