A long journey.

The Novus Aeterno community has shown it's talents and we want to see more. Come show us your stuff and I might leave your planets alone.

Re: A long journey.

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:28 pm

Zebulor wrote:Ahh it's great all that!

I wish you all the best to succeed in your project!

And I look forward to being able to test it as soon as it is online.

Long live Hades 9 then: p

This made me laugh hard, the ultimate

"The king is dead, Long live the king!" moment xD
Nick
Suit Battle Armour Commander

Postby SolarDragon » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:22 pm

I'm not sure if it's been covered elsewhere and I've missed it, but is there any system for transferring the Kickstarter backing yet?
SolarDragon

Postby Nick » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Not yet, we are still working on the new website, and this is one of the major tasks involved in the new sight and account infrastructure.

IT won't be a one-day thing, we will probably break it up and allow people to activate or select other options for rewards one at a time as we sort them out. for example, infiltrator access will be one of the first things which you can activate because it's fairly straightforward, but something like the Tshirt we will need to offer other reward options for it which you can choose from, or maybe we do make Tshirts, we dont know just yet. this is why we will be tackling each individual reward one at a time, starting with infiltrator access.
Nick

Postby ionbeam3 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:22 pm

I must say.. i am exhilarated to see that you guys are back in action, and although i must say that i am sad know that the Title of Novus Aeterno is gone (Honestly liked the name alot), i think its easy enough for me to say and feel that Hades 9 will live up to its predecessors hype, ambition and love from all of the community and creators. Although i may not have had the ability to back you guys when you first launched on kick starter back in the day, today is a new day! and one way or another, i will find a way to support towards Legion Tech (Love the name and logo by the way) and Hades 9 with my own earnings.

Yes i am aware that it will probably be a while longer before you guys give us, your undying community and fanbase, a way to help fund the game, none the less, when it arrives, i will grasp hold of the highest tier i can muster for you guys. You guys have shown your mettle throughout the years and honestly.. it makes me wish there were more people and companies like Legion Tech and the people who work there.

Viva la Legion tech!

Also.. P.s.. anything being talked about making a tribute to the games Predecessor? A nod to the previous life that gave birth to this one and all of its backers/ participants?
P.P.s.. What will you guys do with the forums and website look? At least now that Hades 9 has been revealed as well as the Transformed Taitale Studios into Legion Tech. (All i can imagine is the DBZ super sayin transformation)
ionbeam3

Postby Bones » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:08 am

Hey guys,
I have been reading all your posts since you gave your big announcement last month. I had a few questions I was wondering if you might be able to answer that I don't think I was able to find.

Will you ever be able to get the Novus Aeterno name back or do you still own it? From my understanding it seems that the third party studio you partnered with now owns the name. This sounds kind of odd to me since it was your name before the agreement right?

I loved your original lore it inspired me to think creatively and be more ambitious with my own story telling. I didn't see a lot of mentions on the old lore will you still be using it in Hades 9? [/list]

Keep up the amazing work you guys inspire my own life goals with your never give up attitude and respect to your backers! I love what your doing with the new game and I cant wait to see more!
Bones

Postby Lord Tyrius » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:42 am

I never heard there was an issue with the name, other than making a clear cut, stating that hades is in fact a different game than novus was originally planned to be.
Who knows, maybe novus will be legion techs second or third game, but at this point the project is on ice.

Hades will start out with humans only, no idea if other races will ever be playable, or how/if they will be implemented...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby Sypheria » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:29 am

We changed the name because it was bad for marketing: no one could remember it, you couldn't tell someone what to go google, our own lawyers never remembered how to spell it. (pretty bad)
Hades 9 is a different game from NA so we went with a new name, which is distinct, easy to google and look up, and easy to remember.

Likewise with Taitale, everyone confused us with Tell Tale Games and the lawyers could never remember how to spell it.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Nick » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:58 am

ionbeam3 wrote: Also.. P.s.. anything being talked about making a tribute to the games Predecessor? A nod to the previous life that gave birth to this one and all of its backers/ participants?
P.P.s.. What will you guys do with the forums and website look? At least now that Hades 9 has been revealed as well as the Transformed Taitale Studios into Legion Tech. (All i can imagine is the DBZ super sayin transformation)

Question 1, if you mean in regards to backer rewards etc yes, we will be transferring as many as possible and coming up with alternatives for those that do not transfer 1 for 1, we will also be throwing in some extra rewards as thank yous.

If you ment ingame nods to NA their will be some but they are not obvious, but they will be there, for all of you, inside jokes and references for those who remembered Novus :)

Question 2

New website and forums is under development www.hades9.com should be up soon we are just finishing recording some ingame footage for it.
Nick

Previous

Return to Fan Creations