weapon, ship ideas

The Novus Aeterno community has shown it's talents and we want to see more. Come show us your stuff and I might leave your planets alone.

Re: weapon, ship ideas

Postby Sypheria » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:30 pm

Chill out with your nona-posting there man.
You can just hit the edit button and add to your post.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Therianwolf » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Lmao! What sypheria said, also they have classes and will probably add more classes as they are needed. I'm pretty sure the one used for transporting cargo wasn't officially added until last year during the kickstarter chats and live streams. Also… marriage class? More like voltron

Edit/reply:

Your idea… Novus option

Golem… modified weapons platform

Cleric… not a ship but rather a weapon or utility slot option, any ship can be a "cleric" if you want it

Peaceful… marketplace

Crusader… no idea don't fully understand what you getting at
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby memo16 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:33 pm

Bro these ships are my designs that I'm gonna make in game when I actually get the game okay and married that is a organization not a class okay

Mineing lazer that mines my Enerys to death so don't have to mine my planet rings and destroy my enerys
Yay

Are hybrids allowed in the lore?

"Please say yes" "please say yes" "please say yes"

Can I have face to face meetings with other players avatars ?
BPM
memo16

Postby Sypheria » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Yes.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby memo16 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:02 am

Pricess lux and general voidmen a novus aeteno love story

This is something that just pop out my head

This the lore of my empire okay
BPM
memo16

Postby memo16 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:31 am

Lux called out her pet's name "memo were are you please come out I'm sorry!!"voidmen come in to the courtyard to find this sence and went to ask what wong like he always does walk up behind her and some how sacre her right out her silk dress " hey do you need help?" "Ahhh" stop scaring me like that and yes I do need help""help doing what?"finding memo"" what happened?""I hurt her feelings"ohhh"how badly did you hurt them"can you shut up and look for her"okay okay "some minutes later they founded the lost pet in a rose bush ..….......what happenes next
BPM
memo16

Postby memo16 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:28 am

Lux is brainstorming for a reward for her number one general general voidmen this is a hard to do because of all he has done and sacrifice for her and her people what can possible be good reward?and then she comes up the only reward herself so she bought the most luxury set of sexware seank into the generals quarters put on her new clothing and awaited for voidmen to return to hes quarters and I think you can guess what happened next
BPM
memo16

Postby memo16 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:04 am

Memo is lux's pet: it a intelligenc coudle born or acaen worker mini dorne crossed with a plussy toy with some cutess added to it's

Pricess lux : she is every meaning of the word beautiful pack into a small package she does have powers that are very slimler to the power held by the Azeri no were near to same degree but thay are growing with time she carries a custom hand crafted venesr made plasma
40 magnum as her choice of every day weaponry her favorite dress is made from novus silk strong switching and some bullet proof patches here and there
BPM
memo16

Postby TheMightySpin » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:45 am

I'd like to see some Frigates, particularly warships that can operate in atmosphere (kinda like what's described in the Dune series) rather than just descend to dock at a space port. Perhaps they could be a class similar to Corvettes or a component upgrade, but something to bring ships into ground combat in some way other than just orbital bombardment (which is still pretty awesome) like dropping troops and/or providing air support of invading armies while still being viable for fleet combat.
In the beginning, there was chaos, and the chaos was the Infantry, the Queen of Battle. However, the Queen was alone. And fear was with the Infantry, so she cried out unto the Lord saying, "Lord, save us for we are afraid!"

The Lord said unto them, "I shall send unto you a race of men noble in heart and spirit." And the Lord created the Field Artillery, and named them the King of Battle.

And the Lord gave the King big guns and big bullets. And the Infantry were jealous, for they had none. And the Lord gave the Field Artillery rockets and missiles and nukes. And when the Infantry saw this, they fell to their knees in awesome wonder, saying surely the Lord is on the side of the Field Artillery, the King of Battle

Hail to the King, Baby
TheMightySpin

Previous

Return to Fan Creations