WPMarshall's NAe Videos

The Novus Aeterno community has shown it's talents and we want to see more. Come show us your stuff and I might leave your planets alone.

WPMarshall's NAe Videos

Postby WPMarshall » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi folks,

My name is WPMarshall. I am 'Marshii' on steam, WPMarshall in Planetary Annihilation and MEGAMarshallXP on youtube and Twitch.
I would like to point out my willingness to enter the e-sports aspect of NAe once Alpha is released. This will be for the extra modes like the Skirmishes and Pitched Battles. Send me your replays or contact me to livecast your game. I'll provide a youtube link at the bottom of this post so you can check out my livecasting for Planetary Annihilation.

I'll likely be updating this thread with my videos as and when they are created/uploaded for public viewing.
I'm open to any suggestions and contact. One of my aims, if possible, is to be recognised by the developers for my contributions (unlike in PA) to the point that potentially I might be a 'recognised' caster of games and can help out in 'official' tournaments.

Many thanks,

~WPMarshall

Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/user/MEGAMarshallXP
WPMarshall

Re: WPMarshall's NAe Videos

Postby WPMarshall » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:00 pm

My reasoning behind posting in this thread would be content such as Tutorials / Overviews etc
WPMarshall

Re: WPMarshall's NAe Videos

Postby Huginn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:02 pm

looking forward to see what you can bring to the table :smile:
Huginn

Return to Fan Creations