What is Admirals' Night Out? FAQ

Put away those red launch warhead buttons and conduct some improv diplomacy.

What is Admirals' Night Out? FAQ

Postby Cripto135 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Q:What is Admirals' Night Out?
A: Well that is a great question, Admirals Night out is a event run by the community of NA each week when we all come together and play a game. We set aside our wars and rivalries and sit down to have some fun together.
Q:Can I join in on this fun
A: Absolutely, all you need to do is join our steam group and say you are coming on this weeks thread.
Q: When is it?
A: On the weekends in the afternoon although the time may vary so be sure to check the event page and thread for the most up to date information.
Q: Do I need a Mic?
A: No, but most players do use one and you will be missing out on a lot without one.
Q:What games do you play
A: Anything you want to play, well it has to have multiplayer and it has to be fun but that is about it for now. We do try and choose easy to run games that lots of people play.
Q:Are there any rules
A: Yes be nice and keep it friendly you can be removed from a weeks event or banned from coming if your conduct is unbecoming of a Admiral. Please refrain from bringing up political issues and the like this is a event for playing video games not the game of politics.
Q:If I am banned can I ever come back
Answer: Maybe, it is handled by group admins on a case by case basis, but normally no.

Feel free to ask anymore questions you have and I will do my best to answer them.
Image-Robert
Just crazy enough for them to think I am crazy enough
Cripto135

Re: What is Admirals' Night Out? FAQ

Postby UnicomNexus » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:32 am

Will most of the games you pick free to play?
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.
~Jaren

Roboris Per Scientia - Strength Through Science

na_sypheria: My body turns calories into code.
UnicomNexus

Postby Aetherblade » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:39 am

I think this whole think is dead as a dodo, but maybe we can breath some live back into it :).
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby itsc0nn0r » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:33 am

Yea I think we should give this a shot. It's not like it would be too hard we could just make a pole/post about what to play and let the community decide it for the next 2weeks or somthing and I could handle doing that :)
~Don't take me for Granted,for if you do i will be your worst Nightmare.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Postby UnicomNexus » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Aetherblade wrote:I think this whole think is dead as a dodo, but maybe we can breath some live back into it :).

Ok. I can help with that, but I since I'm visiting another country right now, I'll have to wait till Jan. 4/next week to start playing in these games. And I really think this is a good idea so let's revive Admirals' Generals' Night Out.
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.
~Jaren

Roboris Per Scientia - Strength Through Science

na_sypheria: My body turns calories into code.
UnicomNexus

Postby Blackcat » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:57 am

Sonds like a great idea.
Blackcat

Return to General's Night Out