Admirals Night Out #1 (ill start keeping count)

Put away those red launch warhead buttons and conduct some improv diplomacy.

Admirals Night Out #1 (ill start keeping count)

Postby itsc0nn0r » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:44 pm

Hello and welcome to Admirals Night Out!
For people who are new to this Read below

"Hello all!
Welcome to the Admirals Night Out thread. now first i will explain "What is the admirals night out?" It is a night(Whatever time of day depending on where you live) every week we set aside our wars and and armed disagreements and take some time to play a game or two together.(Copy pasta from Cripto :))

I will make most announcements of when it is starting through Steam so you need Steam. I will have rough times about when it starts on the forums when a good time is chosen. and i will have on this page what we are playing this week and the rough time when it starts.
What will i need to play?
You will need Steam and have an account for it and then join the group here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AdmiralsNightOut

How will i be able to play?
Im going to try and get as many people as possible into the game we are playing and depending on the amount of people ill try and find bigger games."

Now as for this week Ante has suggested some awesome games that i was also interested in such as Unturned (Dayz and Minecraft mashed together), Robocraft, And Open TTD (Kinda like making a simcity but with trains planes and other things).
When we will play will be determined by peoples times they are available to play so please comment saying what times you could play ion the next 7 days or so that would be helpful. I think this week would be Unturned so plan for that but Hearts of Iron is also a possibility for upcoming Admirals Night Out so watch for that.

Unturned is minecraft mixed with DayZ and did i mention its free? Its awesome and under development right now so we can play for free and i can host a server for all of us and it can be PVP and or PVE. Scavenge for food guns and other things as well as make your own house. Download and Play it here through steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930/

Time = To be Determined
Game = Probably Unturned but also could be Robocraft, Open TTD, Hearts of Iron III
~Don't take me for Granted,for if you do i will be your worst Nightmare.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Re: Admirals Night Out #1 (ill start keeping count)

Postby Aetherblade » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Send me a message on skype when you guys start, i might have time to join in :)
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby PerfectDeath » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Here's a link to OpenTTD, the transport tycoon game. I do like how stable it runs when in online multiplayer.

http://www.openttd.org/en/
support@taitale.com - kickstarter@taitale.com
I try to be on our Steam Chat as often as possible.
PerfectDeath
Lore Master

Location: Everytime an infiltrator masterbates, Sypheria crashes the server.

Postby ante185 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:32 pm

PerfectDeath wrote:Here's a link to OpenTTD, the transport tycoon game. I do like how stable it runs when in online multiplayer.

http://www.openttd.org/en/

Yeah, something that'd be increably fun would be to try for the 255 max clients limit, but i don't think anyone got a spare server to run it...

there was some talk about hearts of iron 3? uh what if any DLC will we be rolling with?
Realised something about myself, caused me a personal crisis and gave me w new hobby. Now I need how to draw fml
ante185

Postby PerfectDeath » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 pm

ante185 wrote:Yeah, something that'd be increably fun would be to try for the 255 max clients limit, but i don't think anyone got a spare server to run it...

there was some talk about hearts of iron 3? uh what if any DLC will we be rolling with?

I know when we were talking about it it was mentioned to use multiplayer mods which make things more even.
support@taitale.com - kickstarter@taitale.com
I try to be on our Steam Chat as often as possible.
PerfectDeath
Lore Master

Location: Everytime an infiltrator masterbates, Sypheria crashes the server.

Postby itsc0nn0r » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Yea that would be fun. Hmmm trying to find a good time to play this is hard though. im in School at the moment with SAT's and it being my Junior year of High school its hard to find time that's not Homework, Studying, Friends and Clubs ETC. I'm sorry that i haven't been active allot to do Admirals Night Out but if someone else wants to host it its no problem. As for now ill try and come up with date that has nothing happening on it :D.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Postby ante185 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:57 pm

While it's only a 4 player CO-OP Payday 2 could be played at some point?
Realised something about myself, caused me a personal crisis and gave me w new hobby. Now I need how to draw fml
ante185

Postby Lord Tyrius » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:19 am

I'd be up any saturday, but I only have payday 1. I'd also suggest smite, league, tf2
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby Aetherblade » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:18 am

Maybe we can try organizing something next Saturday? I'm up for it anyway, though my pc is a bit wonkey at the moment!
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby itsc0nn0r » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:40 am

Sure. ill make some space on Saturday for it :D. Now what game.... Payday 2, Civ, suggestions anyone?
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Next

Return to General's Night Out