WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THIS

WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THIS

Postby Kuiper » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Owner dude who's name i forgot because its been so long,

Send out an email update to all backers about your intentions. I was just browsing Kickstarter remembered this shitfest and logged in here to tell you that you should step it up or just be open and honest that you messed up and the development is screwed for life and release the code on github or something.
The weak lose to the strong.. The strong lose to the smart.. People call me Einstein
Kuiper

Re: WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THIS

Postby Therianwolf » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:18 pm

WOW, first off there was an email sent out this month, talking about the progress so chill the fuck down with the accusations. Next update will happen sometimes between now and Christmas. Also his name is ON the Kickstarter page so Einstein you are not
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby Shadows » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Classic.

This post doesn't even deserve a response.
It's funny what a little bit of research can do.

*hint hint* Blog post 45-46.
Last edited by Shadows on Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadows

Postby Lord Tyrius » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:05 am

You may want to have a look at devblog #45 it's the first that was released for a while and explains quite a lot of what's going on:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14679
Some more info was released in #46 (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14683).

Judging by that the game is about to be better than ever! And an engine that is much more up-to-date leads a great way into the future :)

I must admitt that there was too little communication for a while (as does Nick see #46) and that that might have appeared to some as if the game dieing, but I'm happy to inform you that that's not the case at all, in fact the game is about to be reborn!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby Kuiper » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:23 pm

400+ poster.. 2k+ poster

yeah you guys might still feel a pulse but this is long lost in 90%+ of backers. I did not receive an email so could be just me or a broader problem.
The weak lose to the strong.. The strong lose to the smart.. People call me Einstein
Kuiper

Postby ante185 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Kuiper wrote:400+ poster.. 2k+ poster

yeah you guys might still feel a pulse but this is long lost in 90%+ of backers. I did not receive an email so could be just me or a broader problem.

Should've been sent from something mentioning kick starter, go look at the devblog's date and check that day in your email, it might've gone into spam though
Realised something about myself, caused me a personal crisis and gave me w new hobby. Now I need how to draw fml
ante185

Postby darkae » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:10 am

get off his back. guy paid and is wondering wtf happened! if any of you are surprised, get out from under your rock and you wouldn't be.
darkae

Postby Shadows » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:16 pm

darkae wrote:get off his back. guy paid and is wondering wtf happened! if any of you are surprised, get out from under your rock and you wouldn't be.

Right... We need to realize that this is the real world. Oh, guess what happens in the real world? Delays.
Shadows

Postby Therianwolf » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:49 pm

darkae wrote:get off his back. guy paid and is wondering wtf happened! if any of you are surprised, get out from under your rock and you wouldn't be.

Annnnd there's the bottom feeder, was wondering when it would show up. YAY!

As far as I'm concerned Kuiper has shown with their last post that they may actually be a rational person by accepting new ideas which is more then SOME people. Still not a fan of calling the game a mess but then that's the way most games start *cough*all of Bethesda*cough*.
Howl to the king
Therianwolf

Postby darkae » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:23 pm

now now children.. behave
darkae

Next

Return to Kickstarter