Making more donations?

Making more donations?

Postby Tason5 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:05 pm

Good day everyone, been awhile since I was last on but I wanted to look into and see how everything's been going.

Mainly I wanted to ask if making more then 1 donation, as in making another donation long after an original one is possible and acquire credit for it on our account here, decided I wanted to make another donation but currently don't know if 'paypall'/kickstarter are still alive and well or if they even work still and which one is preferred here? Kind of like make a donation when I can and let my credit build up in a way in regards to the rewards that come with certain amounts of donations.

If someone that knows wouldn't mind giving me a hand I'd be very thankful for what little that's worth.

P.s. try'd a quick look via searching but mainly just found things pointing to 'its been a long time and where's the game' in my searches so making another topic.
Tason5

Re: Making more donations?

Postby exioce » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:25 pm

I think I recall reading from one of the devs (?) that donations were shut down a while back as they didn't feel comfortable taking more funds after they had to do the major rewrite of the code. I think the situation has improved from that time for the game itself, given a backer has come forward with resources to help complete the project much more quickly than it otherwise would have been, but they still don't want to open up donations until they are able to announce who is backing them (info currently under NDA).
exioce

Re: Making more donations?

Postby Tason5 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Ahh that makes sense, especially about the issue preventing them from talking about some things which I've read in a couple of comments from them and others.

Thank you for the info mate.
Tason5

Return to Kickstarter