I want a refund on NA.

I want a refund on NA.

Postby hool10 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:54 pm

I was an original backer back in '12 and I want my $65 I gave to you folks. How would I go about this?
hool10

Re: I want a refund on NA.

Postby Shadows » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:44 am

Doubt you can, sorry buddy.

Refunds from a kickstarter rarely happen due to the "high risk" of the entire thing. There are a couple cases but in those development completely halted, and the game never saw the light of day. Now those requirements aren't exhaustive, it was still the choice of the developers. They are not obligated to give refunds.

Nor do I think they should be.

Edit:
You could contact them via their email... but a good rule of thumb is do not go into it demanding a refund. They aren't obligated to give it to you, put it forth convincingly and they might agree. Their choice, I personally wouldn't give it.
Shadows

Re: I want a refund on NA.

Postby Aetherblade » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:08 am

Hey Hool10, thanks for the support!

About the refund, we are currently unable to help you here. We have invested your backed money (as well as most/all of our own) into the development of the game. We are still actively developing it as well, so while I can't help you with your refund, I do hope you will like the game when it drops in your inbox. It's a lot later than we hoped of course, but we are doing the best we can to get it out and as good as it can possibly be!

I am not sure when yet, but when we are able to we shall make a monster post about all the updates we have made for the game. It has changed a lot for the better since our last one!

Cheers, and again thanks for the support, we do really appreciate it!
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Return to Kickstarter