Upgrading tier on paypal

Re: Upgrading tier on paypal

Postby bytestream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:01 pm

On Kickstarter it says that there are still 22 of the $175 packages left, there is however no option to chose them via Paypal. However, if we get confirmation that it is possible to get the $175 tier via Paypal, no matter what happens on Kickstarter, I will upgrade to it.
bytestream

Postby UnicomNexus » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:05 pm

Yea, you're right. I'll send a message to nick about that.
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.
~Jaren

Roboris Per Scientia - Strength Through Science

na_sypheria: My body turns calories into code.
UnicomNexus

Postby Sypheria » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Limited edition tiers can only be gotten from kickstarter.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Re: Upgrading tier

Postby Corvalis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi, I had pledged 35$ back in March, seemingly excited to read that the delivery date was estimated to be in April. April had long past and I soon realized that wasn't the case. I came to terms with this and became a patient waiter (this game is definitely worth waiting for), it must be coming soon I thought. Now its almost August and I'm just absolutely dieing to play this game. Realizing you must be part of this Infiltrator program to even have the slightest access, I've had second thoughts on what tier I was stuck with (I was in it for the Music, I'm real big on OST's) I've done a little research and haven't quiet found a straight answer on how to do this, which raises a few questions:

1. How do I go about getting access to the Infiltrator program? Do I just have to upgrade my tier by 40$ or do I have to pledge a full 75$?

2. When will I have access to all my goodies that came with my tier? (Soundtrack, Wallpapers, Lore)

Hope someone can help me, I don't think I can hold out much longer, the suspense is driving me mad! :lol:
Corvalis

Postby Sypheria » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Infiltrator access is closed at the moment.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Corvalis » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Thank you for your timely response Sypheria! Any guess as to when we will have access again? If possible you could answer my other questions, if only to the best of your ability? If it hasn't determined I Understand. Thanks for everything :grin:
Corvalis

Postby Lord Tyrius » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:21 am

Basically you get your things as soon as they are finished. In case of the early access key that is in astimatedly 3 months.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Previous

Return to Kickstarter