Upgrading tier on paypal

Upgrading tier on paypal

Postby Lucity » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:24 pm

Originally put in my pledge via paypal, I want to upgrade it to another, but to me the explanation of how to do it was not 100% clear to me. Do I just put in the amount that brings up my total to the tier that I want and leave it at that? Or do I need to provide details of my previous package as well?
Lucity

Re: Upgrading tier on paypal

Postby UnicomNexus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:25 pm

Scroll down on the paypal page and on the bottom there's an increase tier button. Click that.

Edit: I forgot to add this. Add the money to the upgrade to your pledge. For example, you already pledged $25 so you want to upgrade to $75. You click that button and for paypal, you add $50. I think that's it.
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.
~Jaren

Roboris Per Scientia - Strength Through Science

na_sypheria: My body turns calories into code.
UnicomNexus

Postby Lucity » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Oh I know about that button at the bottom, its the last line on that paragraph that throws me off.

Upgrading your tier pledge.
If you have pledged for a specific tier, but you wish to upgrade, you can use the donate button below. Make sure to add the extra shipping cost if that is required (and any shipping information that might be needed after the upgrade), and also make sure to add to the donation that you are upgrading! Not from what tier to what other tier you are upgrading so we can find it.
Lucity

Postby UnicomNexus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Oh that's like if you live outside the US and you go for $150+ tier, you need to add $20 for the shipping cost. Otherwise, don't worry about it if you live in the US.
You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win it by making the other die for their country.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me. I'll help to the best of my abilities.
~Jaren

UnicomNexus

Postby Sypheria » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:22 am

If you go through paypal, your tier doesn't actually matter. We'll ask you at a later date.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby bytestream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:12 pm

Does that mean we can get the $175 tier via PayPal too?
bytestream

Postby itsc0nn0r » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:38 pm

No i think the Early bird Tiers are Kickstarter exclusive so you would have to go on Kickstarter to do that and not paypal
~Don't take me for Granted,for if you do i will be your worst Nightmare.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Postby UnicomNexus » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:48 pm

itsc0nn0r wrote:No i think the Early bird Tiers are Kickstarter exclusive so you would have to go on Kickstarter to do that and not paypal

Actually they are the same across both platforms. So if there is a early bird space on Kickstarter, it'll be there on paypal. Once the spaces are gone for kickstarter/paypal (only the same amount of people is allowed), then it'll be gone on both places.
~Jaren

UnicomNexus

Postby itsc0nn0r » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:55 pm

Yea your right Unicom Didn't see it because most of them are gone at this point. Although the 175$ tier is not there for some reason
Last edited by itsc0nn0r on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Don't take me for Granted,for if you do i will be your worst Nightmare.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Postby UnicomNexus » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Haha it's fine. It's just that they always disappear on the first day. :3
~Jaren

UnicomNexus

Next

Return to Kickstarter