Servers are now being restarted and will be undergoing threading profiling for the next few hours. Restarts and server performance will be slow during this time, it is necessary to locate threading problems. I will continue to post updates on progress.
- Servers are being taken down
- Servers are being restarted with profiling tools (ETA 30 min)
- Data race found, resolving and restarting again
- More data races found, working through them
- Noted various minor problems, doing a full start with profiling
Update 1:50 PM:
Apparently starting with thread profiling is extraordinarily slow. Current startup time is 1 hour 12 mins, normal startup time is ~4 minutes. So... I'll continue to update you as it loads.
Update 2:43 PM:
Update 3:01 AM:
So that was pretty intense, lots of new information to sift through, starting the servers with access violation profiling
Update 3:28 AM:
Collecting results and restarting servers
Update 3:50 AM:
Servers are up again