0. Though the rules below this one apply, we prefer not to be too strict with you guys as long as this is possible. We prefer to just work with Will Wheaton's "Don't be a Dick" rule. As long as everyone is nice and acting civilized, the admins will stay nicely bored.
1. Respect other users on these forums. This includes no trolling, flaming, or harassment other members. It will not be tolerated.
2. Do not spam the forums. This includes double posting and repeatedly posting same links/words, remove those if you do it per accident or we will remove it for you, and maybe get you a warning point. Any spam links / messages will gain you a instant perma ban.
3. Keep the forums clean. You may post images and links, but make sure it is not any offending material.
4. Please avoid topics on religion, creed, national origin, sex, pornography, politics, associations, or any other topics that could be considered offensive. This means that you can discuss these things in a civilized manner, and depending on the topic, but watch yourself.
5. Do not advertise, post chain letters, or any other various forms that do not relate to the company or the game without our permission.
6. Post your topics in the right sections, and try to stay on topic as much as possible.
7. There is a search function on this forum, if you have a question, try looking it up first. Most questions we get, have been answered tons of times before. Otherwise, feel free to ask anything.
8. We do NOT tollerate anyone talking about cheating software, gold selling or similair stuff. This somewhat depends on the context, but linking to, creation of or anything like this, is not allowed.
9. Administrators and Moderators have the final say. We will review the case and make our decision based off the evidence shown.
Violating these rules may result in warnings, temporary bans or even permabans. If you feel like you have been warned or banned unfairly, you can PM me.
Rules are subject to change without warning.
We appreciate all critism, but it helps for it to be constructive.