First Wave Beta Key Giveaway

Events?! Did I say events? Yes, I did. Here's some information on the what, where and when.

Re: First Wave Beta Key Giveaway

Postby Jarilo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:26 pm

Nick wrote:
Jarilo wrote:Hello everyone,

just found out about this awesome game you guys are making and wondered if the beta key giveaway is still up.
Don't really know how to do videos and such on my pc, so i wondered what could I do to help promoting the game. =)
I'd kill for a beta-key :D

Keep up the good job! =)

P.S., I hope it's not a problem if I'm from Europe

almost all of the developers are from Europe except 1 programmer from Canada and 2 artists from Argentina XD

I've seen you're guys going to PAX, so a wild idea that the game would be playable only in the U.S. appeared! :D
So..I can't photoshop, can't do videos or sites. Anything else I could help besides sharing on facebook? =)
Jarilo

Postby Sypheria » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:38 pm

You can do anything you want. you can even draw a picture and take a IRL screenshot. I just always forget where the IRL print screen button is.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby wmaynard80 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:45 pm

I have done a large post about your game on http://www.spacesector.com with a good bit of info about the game and how it has a persistent universe and how the A.I works and lots of other info. For those that do not know about http://www.spacesector.com it is a website dedicated to space and sci-fi games that has a good amount of regular visitors and is updated quite often with new info about upcoming games. I hope this will help me get a Beta key, also I plan on doing a few post on my Facebook account about the game.

P.S you guys have done an awesome job so far, I cant wait to be able to play it.

P.S.S I am also working on writing my first published Science Fiction novel for sale on Amazon, I am a little more than half way through it at the moment after which I would love to be able to write a novel or even a series that takes place in the Novus Aeterno universe, with a little more background information I think I could write a series that is on par with the likes of Kevin J Andersons Saga of the Seven Suns. The story line you have so far has really unlimited potential when it comes to being turned into a Science Fiction novel series. Please contact me if you believe my idea is worth looking into.
wmaynard80

Postby jocan2003 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:58 am

That novel serie seem like a very good idea, i really hope it can work out and maybe work hand-in-hand with our story guy to come up with something interesting!
Me: Frack my brain just exploded and lost all what i was thinking about...
Employee1: Probably from trying to translate all the time
Me: Yeah i get thought BSOD when the same section of my brain process 2 thing at the same time, like CPU bad timing
jocan2003

Postby NightShift » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm

This game looks great so far..

Looking forward to seeing more content..

I've always love space games from Home world 1 and 2, Starwars Empire at war, Stellar impact, EvE, the list goes on.

I also love it when indie company make games i feel they hear what the people are talking about.. Unlike the newly appointed "World worst company" "EA"

Who never listen to the people/beta testers.. I've reported so many problems to EA and never hear or see a thing done about it.

But enough of that.

This game looks awesome Space MMO, you had my at "Space" Maybe I'll get lucky and get a beta invite one day. :)
NightShift

Postby sogortheogre » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:55 am

This still going on? :3 I chatted with you guys at PAX this weekend. Thought the game looked like an awesome hybrid child of Sins of a Solar Empire and Sword of the Stars! Would love to check out the beta, didn't have time to try out out in Boston.
sogortheogre

Previous

Return to Events