- Error Reporting
- Building units is a time consuming and fairly complex task. Lots of things can go wrong in the process. Our construction workers have gotten a little more organized. They will notify you when something has gone awry and record it for you in the chat log. They've also learned that reporting the same bug every frame will be swiftly met with a bug-smashing boot.
- You will also notice a Funds display on the top of the screen. This is your total funds amount across all planets and ships. Note that for a planet to build a unit or component, you must have the appropriate funds and resources on that planet. However, this does help you to be aware of your expenses on a high level.
Galaxy Generation / Sun Distribution
- The galaxy has been regenerated with better sun distribution. Unary and binary systems are by far the most common, but ternary and pulsar systems do still exist.
Sneak Peek Removal (Ono!)
- Some of the sneak-peek exotic systems are no longer in the game.
- Ternary system movement speed has been nerfed and their movement smoothed out.
Mission Subscription Disabled
- Orbiting works but Mission subscription has been disabled pending a server-side fix.