- Update 1 - Nov 21, 2014 6:22 am
Sorry for the delay, this has been a tremendously complex update and has taken longer than hoped. I've got a local (seemingly) stable build, and will be working on pushing out a dev update overnight. I'll update this thread as I make progress.
- Update 2 - Nov 21, 2014 6:30 am
Executables rebuilt and deployed, updating databases. This could take a while.
- Update 3 - Nov 21, 2014 6:55 am
Database Update 15%
- Update 4 - Nov 21, 2014 7:39 am
Database Update 30%
- Update 5 - Nov 21, 2014 8:35 am
Database Update 45% - Bear with me, this is not an automatic process :)
- Update 6 - Nov 21, 2014 9:09 am
Database Update 60% - Database progress, still need to configure the settings and commit a new client update after
- Update 7 - Nov 21, 2014 10:23 am
Database Update 75% - Tricky one, next one should be quick though
- Update 8 - Nov 21, 2014 10:26 am
Database Update 90% - Freebie!
- Update 9 - Nov 21, 2014 11:47 am
Most of the databases are updated, unfortunately I'm just too tired to keep going today. The keyboard is starting to leave an imprint on my face. After getting some sleep I'll get back to work and start updating this post again.
- Update 10 - Nov 21, 2014 11:24 pm
Slept, took care of some problems, back to work. :)
- Update 11 - Nov 21, 2014 12:38 am
Working on a problem with security credentials, it's a little more complex on dev server to keep things safe.
- Update 12 - Nov 22, 2014 1:23 am
With some help from Sypheria (our resident DB guru) we got it working. Onward!
- Update 13 - Nov 22, 2014 3:38 am
Servers all start up and run -- configuring them and debugging authentication
- Update 14 - Nov 22, 2014 4:05 am
Found pesky bug -- fetching boot
- Update 15 - Nov 22, 2014 5:30 am
Connected and playing using dev client, still need to fix some bugs though. (I'm assuming you want to be able to build ships? )
- Update 16 - Nov 22, 2014 8:46 am
Everything seems to be working. Updating some assets, making a clean build, and doing one last test before updating the Infiltrator client.
- Update 17 - Nov 22, 2014 8:30 pm
The infiltrator client is now up and running.
Make sure to have god rays disabled for now, it will cause you to crash
I'll address that issue first thing when I wake up. Thank you for your patience. This change has been dreaded for a long time, we knew it was going to be rough but it's a critical update to make the game more stable in the long run. Your support gets us through these crunch times! :)