Is game dead?

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Re: Is game dead?

Postby moglorn » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:30 am

Might be a good idea to update your front page, i thought this game was dead, i had to google to get to this topic, glad to see you still working on it.
moglorn

Postby AngeredZeus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:20 pm

I just wish we could have some sort of information; I keep checking back here only to be disappointed and feel like I wasted the money I spent. Hell, I even enjoyed the small amount of testing I was able to do. This game was fun, and this whole situation just sucks. At this point I would even take a buggy incomplete game, I payed for infiltrator so I could play the incomplete game first, I am fine with an incomplete buggy build. Give me something to hype to my friends lmao. Anything is better than nothing!!!
AngeredZeus

Postby Shadows » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:33 pm

AngeredZeus wrote:I just wish we could have some sort of information; I keep checking back here only to be disappointed and feel like I wasted the money I spent. Hell, I even enjoyed the small amount of testing I was able to do. This game was fun, and this whole situation just sucks. At this point I would even take a buggy incomplete game, I payed for infiltrator so I could play the incomplete game first, I am fine with an incomplete buggy build. Give me something to hype to my friends lmao. Anything is better than nothing!!!

There are some pictures posted late November in the Kickstarter section of the forums. Similarly, there's some information in the comments section of the Kickstarter that are recent.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/21 ... %20aeterno

I personally like the direction the game is taking... Even if there is less of a "build an empire" feel to it. It will make for an amazing game nonetheless.
Shadows

Postby AeonH4x » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 am

Shadows wrote: I personally like the direction the game is taking... Even if there is less of a "build an empire" feel to it. It will make for an amazing game nonetheless.

I kind of wanted the whole empire building :(

I sort of envisioned a long term age of empires but in space ya know.

I mean im sure the game will still be great but I was quite looking forward to being able to further my empire as opposed to just becoming an EvE clone which I fear we're going towards :(
War does not determine who is right, only who is left. - Bertrand Russel
No Regrets Only Glory
Time is an illusion. Lunchtime, doubly so.
AeonH4x

Postby Sypheria » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:30 am

I'm hoping a couple years down the line we can mix in some Pillars of Eternity / Baldur's Gate 2 fireteam ground exploration gameplay so it will add a lot more to the game both for gameplay and storytelling potential.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Previous

Return to General