Is game dead?

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Re: Is game dead?

Postby Aetherblade » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Hey grafiti,

The reason it is quiet at the moment is because of the NDA we are currently working under, that we can't risk. Once we are able to talk about our progress, we will be sure to do so.

For now, the best I can do is that the game has changed a pretty amazing amount since the last time we were public. We are very proud of what we are achieving and can't wait to share it, once we are allowed to do so.

Cheers,
Aether
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby exioce » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:48 am

Aetherblade wrote:Hey grafiti,

The reason it is quiet at the moment is because of the NDA we are currently working under, that we can't risk. Once we are able to talk about our progress, we will be sure to do so.

For now, the best I can do is that the game has changed a pretty amazing amount since the last time we were public. We are very proud of what we are achieving and can't wait to share it, once we are allowed to do so.

Cheers,
Aether

My money would be on CCP Games!
exioce

Postby TripleSteel » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:50 pm

;WARNING: CONNECTION TERMINATED
;ERROR 003
;'NOVUS RELAY' NOT RESPONDING
;REPORT: 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01 @B64
;Reply from 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01: B64 T:CONNECTION TERMINATED TTL1
;Reply from 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01: B64 T:CONNECTION TERMINATED TTL2
;Reply from 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01: B64 T:CONNECTION TERMINATED TTL3
;Automated Response from 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01 Designated 'NOVUS RELAY'
;"WARNING: ADDITIONAL ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS RELAY MAY PROMPT A SECURITY RESPONSE"
TripleSteel
Community Volunteer

Postby ante185 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 am

TripleSteel wrote:;WARNING: CONNECTION TERMINATED
;ERROR 003
;'NOVUS RELAY' NOT RESPONDING
;REPORT: 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01 @B64
;Reply from 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01: B64 T:CONNECTION TERMINATED TTL2
;Reply from 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01: B64 T:CONNECTION TERMINATED TTL3
;Automated Response from 2274:7NE1:WR56:HS01 Designated 'NOVUS RELAY'
;"WARNING: ADDITIONAL ATTEMPTS TO ACCESS RELAY MAY PROMPT A SECURITY RESPONSE"

Are you alright?
Realised something about myself, caused me a personal crisis and gave me w new hobby. Now I need how to draw fml
ante185

Postby exioce » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Heh, I think he might have had a minor panic attack at the mention of CCP.

On the other hand, I think this is a very positive development. IF it is actually CCP, which is just speculation on my part at this point of course. However, I think the overlap between Taitale and CCP in terms of staff and culture makes CCP the most likely candidate, with lines of communication no doubt maintained between the two companies for several years. An approach to incorporate NA into the EVE universe being the result two months ago, I suspect, with narrative and art assets currently being modified to fit the EVE universe. It makes perfect sense for CCP as an acquisition because NA fits their whole player-driven political scheming shtick, and it makes perfect sense for Taitale too because they gain from the resources and experience of CCP and NA becomes part of an existing and successful game universe, which makes the job of marketing it exponentially easier.
exioce

Postby Lord Tyrius » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:41 am

Seems unlikely to me, although I'm open to anything and looking forward to when there is a disclosure.
A lot of work has gone in thoroughly designing the NA races. Moving the game another, already existing, universe is not something I think is likely.
We will see. They seem to be very happy with the developments, so I have no doubt I will be too :)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby TheMightySpin » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 am

I pray that your conjecture on Novus getting merged with EVE is wrong. EVE pissed me off and I don't want to deal with the B.S. CCP likes to work with.
In the beginning, there was chaos, and the chaos was the Infantry, the Queen of Battle. However, the Queen was alone. And fear was with the Infantry, so she cried out unto the Lord saying, "Lord, save us for we are afraid!"

The Lord said unto them, "I shall send unto you a race of men noble in heart and spirit." And the Lord created the Field Artillery, and named them the King of Battle.

And the Lord gave the King big guns and big bullets. And the Infantry were jealous, for they had none. And the Lord gave the Field Artillery rockets and missiles and nukes. And when the Infantry saw this, they fell to their knees in awesome wonder, saying surely the Lord is on the side of the Field Artillery, the King of Battle

Hail to the King, Baby
TheMightySpin

Postby itsc0nn0r » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:08 pm

As long as we are all waking up from our slumber. Hey everyone hows it going.
~Don't take me for Granted,for if you do i will be your worst Nightmare.
Connor
itsc0nn0r

Postby Aetherblade » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:54 pm

TheMightySpin wrote:I pray that your conjecture on Novus getting merged with EVE is wrong. EVE pissed me off and I don't want to deal with the B.S. CCP likes to work with.

Because of the NDA, I can not say who we are working with (yet), but I CAN say that it is not CCP.

Also, hey Connor, good to see you again!
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby Strummy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:39 am

itsc0nen0r wrote:As long as we are all waking up from our https://affmountain.com/my-wealthy-affi ... nd-results new wealthy affiliate slumber. Hey everyone hows it going.

I still play. :-)
Last edited by Strummy on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Strummy

PreviousNext

Return to General