Are More Developer Blogs Possible?

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Are More Developer Blogs Possible?

Postby AngeredZeus » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Would it be possible to get a "Developer Blog" more often? I love those things! It was really nice to see some of the progress! The last one was in November.. If we had more, at least then it wouldn't feel like we are in the dark on actual development (this may be more of a personal opinion.. haven't asked any others :P). This might be hard to do and I understand that .-. but I don't have a lot of time usually to browse the forum hunting for bits of information, which makes developer blogs like the best thing in the world because its a organized & concise (its work/study and sleep for me haha) .. Very excited about the new updates coming up! Which makes it a little frustrating not getting a stream of developer blogs. I'm scared there is going to be another 7 month gap in developer blogs! Even one a month would be much appreciated. Trying not to come off as hostile or anything, love what you guys are trying to do! :grin: (Didn't know where I should post this, I didn't think it would fit in Game Suggestions and Website Feedback and I don't really use forums a lot..)
AngeredZeus

Re: Are More Developer Blogs Possible?

Postby Lord Tyrius » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:43 am

I hope there will be more regular devblogs (when there are things to talk about ofc), as well as returning the twitch streams :D
I guess all we can do is wait and see what happens :/
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Return to General