I want to refund.

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

I want to refund.

Postby Huginn » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:12 pm

I want to have my kickstarter refunded. How can i make this happen?
Huginn

Re: I want to refund.

Postby Fengyea » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:42 am

Why do people ask the same question over and over again? Well I'll kind of start the convo you cant. You knew or I hope you knew what you we're signing up for. For helping fund the game you got a key and a chance to play. And yes the game is still being worked on. So relax dont be so gun ho about it.
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby Aetherblade » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:27 am

Huginn wrote:I want to have my kickstarter refunded. How can i make this happen?

We do not normally give refunds for Kickstarter pledges, as those are an investment into the development of the game. We do hope you'll play the game with us when it becomes available to everyone in a little while, we are working very hard to make it the best game it can possibly be.
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby Huginn » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:26 am

Unfortunate. Its been 2.6 years since i backed. Cant say im interested anymore in the title and will have to write it off as a loss.

Anyways thanks for the answer.
Huginn

Postby TheMightySpin » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:35 am

I want an army of flying monkeys that poop C-4
In the beginning, there was chaos, and the chaos was the Infantry, the Queen of Battle. However, the Queen was alone. And fear was with the Infantry, so she cried out unto the Lord saying, "Lord, save us for we are afraid!"

The Lord said unto them, "I shall send unto you a race of men noble in heart and spirit." And the Lord created the Field Artillery, and named them the King of Battle.

And the Lord gave the King big guns and big bullets. And the Infantry were jealous, for they had none. And the Lord gave the Field Artillery rockets and missiles and nukes. And when the Infantry saw this, they fell to their knees in awesome wonder, saying surely the Lord is on the side of the Field Artillery, the King of Battle

Hail to the King, Baby
TheMightySpin

Return to General