Knock! Knock! anybodty home

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Knock! Knock! anybodty home

Postby Lightmoore » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Been awhile since I have not seen any new posts. Any news on what is the status of the game.
Lightmoore

Re: Knock! Knock! anybodty home

Postby Aetherblade » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:46 am

Hey!

We're always home, of course :). The reason there hasn't been an update in a little while is that more or less the whole team is working on a single planned project for the game. This is progressing as quickly as planned but it is one of those that simply takes a while to complete, and is not yet ready to be shown to the public. I do promise that it is going to damn awesome when it is finished for sure!

I'll do my best to get an update out soonish, though other than the usual stability upgrades, bug fixes, and refactoring there is not too much that we are currently working on that isn't this project.
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby Lightmoore » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:47 am

thanks for the quick reply and I will be looking for more updates. right now I am in love with ARK Survival Evolved. Server [PVE] Modded Potato 12x all rates. if anybody cares its open to all.
Lightmoore

Postby TripleSteel » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Come to check out any new posts.. find a Ark server advertisement LOL

I look forward to the next update
TripleSteel
Community Volunteer

Postby AngeredZeus » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:39 pm

*patient waiting intensifies*
AngeredZeus

Postby AngeredZeus » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Aetherblade wrote:Hey!

We're always home, of course :). The reason there hasn't been an update in a little while is that more or less the whole team is working on a single planned project for the game. This is progressing as quickly as planned but it is one of those that simply takes a while to complete, and is not yet ready to be shown to the public. I do promise that it is going to damn awesome when it is finished for sure!

I'll do my best to get an update out soonish, though other than the usual stability upgrades, bug fixes, and refactoring there is not too much that we are currently working on that isn't this project.

Honestly it would be really nice if you made a post every couple weeks to reassure everyone progress is being made
AngeredZeus

Postby Cobalt » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:35 am

This has scam written all over it and all of the fanboys who come to their rescue on here amuse me. I really log-in just to see it. They call us trolls yet we have the actual evidence to back up our claims and they have none. What is our evidence: They don't have enough employees, they don't know what they are doing, they don't communicate properly, and there is no game. =Another year down the drain soon. Why are you people ven here?
Cobalt

Postby Nick » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:48 am

Cobalt, every single one of the core team have personally invested more money into this project then the entire kickstarter campaign when you count unpaid salarys and unpaid overtime.

We live like shit, stressed out month to month for years building a genre that has even been attempted and failed by companies with hundreds of millions of dollars.

I'm not really sure what else to say, we promise to build this game and we have been threw hell and back to keep that promise.

Trust me no one wants the game done more then us, we are the ones who have sacrificed everything for it.

There is also another issue, and this is in response to @AngeredZeus at the moment what we are working on we are bound by NDA to not show publicly =/ that's why we haven't said anything lately.
Nick
Suit Battle Armour Commander

Postby Cobalt » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Thank you for your reply. It did seem genuine and heartfelt.
Cobalt

Postby Cobalt » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:29 am

. . . and another 6 months has gone by . . .
Cobalt

Next

Return to General