This game still alive?

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Re: This game still alive?

Postby andy7042 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:34 am

My fellow leader join my guild as soon as this game starts U.A.F we will be a space power empire if anyone is down for it i'd really appreciate it i need alot of people and yes we will have ranks for the newcomers we will provide ships and all this will be a really fun game to make a huge galactic empire like halo or mass effect eventually there will be rebellion but it makes the game more fun.

Reply to me if you are interested :General horseleg: lol
andy7042

Postby Lord Tyrius » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:53 am

Hey Andy :)
Nice to hear you and your friends are ready to jump ingame when the action begins!
In the meanwhile, have you read about how alliances and coalitions will work in novus? It will be challenging to keep a larger group of people together, but as you said: It makes the game more fun :D
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
Lord Tyrius

Postby BlueReason » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:46 am

Any chance you will be incorporating VR, because that would be quite mind-blowing (in the best possible way).
BlueReason

Postby Lord Tyrius » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 am

I can hardly imagine this is something the devs can afford to spend time on right now, but it seems like both OpenVR (via Steam) and Okulus have support built-in into unity (our current engine) so this is something that could be added in the (not so soon) future :)
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
Lord Tyrius

Postby CruciasNZ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:12 am

Howdy all,

Decided I might as well emerge from lurking and note my interest in a project update. I never expected the April 2014 date to be adhered to, though the project has been pretty consistent about it's lack of information; the last update was September 2016, can we please have a new update for the new year?

Another kickstarter I backed has been releasing reasonably regular updates that have progress bars attached, covering various headings (Development, Writing, Artwork, Production and Fulfillment) each with various sub-sections. It's a good system because it lets backers track progress while avoiding the issue of providing a "date" that you then either rush to meet or blow out and irritate backers. Might be a good thing for this project since Devs have tangled themselves in a contract containing a gag order?

Cheers, and happy new year (albeit a bit late XD )

Cru

Edit: Wrong date ./facepalm
CruciasNZ

Postby Aetherblade » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Hey Cru!

We really like that idea! It is currently out of our hands because of the NDA, but we will check with our partners if we can do something like this.

When we are able to make another update for you guys we will have some awesome stuff to show and tell, we have had some of the best progress and news in years so we can't wait to do so!

We really do appreciate that all of you have been sticking with us, it is going to be worth the wait in a big way!

Cheers,
Aether.
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby Aetherblade » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:53 pm

BlueReason wrote:Any chance you will be incorporating VR, because that would be quite mind-blowing (in the best possible way).

Well.. We may or may not be looking into this :)
Guide to the game:
Link

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby CruciasNZ » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Aetherblade wrote:Hey Cru!

We really like that idea! It is currently out of our hands because of the NDA, but we will check with our partners if we can do something like this.

When we are able to make another update for you guys we will have some awesome stuff to show and tell, we have had some of the best progress and news in years so we can't wait to do so!

We really do appreciate that all of you have been sticking with us, it is going to be worth the wait in a big way!

Cheers,
Aether.

Hey Aether,

Your sig says that Devs chat pretty regularly on the Steam Group. Does this still hold true? I can't see anything recent (bar a "is it dead?" comment from early January), though this may be because I have limited viewing access at the moment (username Lienhart2005).

It's my intention to intensify my lurking this year and want to know the most efficient way to stalk progress :D

Cheers!
CruciasNZ

Postby Aetherblade » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:42 am

It is currently pretty dead, though once we are past this period I expect it to come alive again :)
Guide to the game:
Link

Aetherblade

Postby Aetherblade » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:59 am

CruciasNZ wrote:Hey Aether,

Your sig says that Devs chat pretty regularly on the Steam Group. Does this still hold true? I can't see anything recent (bar a "is it dead?" comment from early January), though this may be because I have limited viewing access at the moment (username Lienhart2005).

It's my intention to intensify my lurking this year and want to know the most efficient way to stalk progress :D

Cheers!

More to the point, when we have updates we always share tehm on our KS page, though our facebook accounts sometimes gets some extra little random things.
Guide to the game:
Link

Aetherblade

PreviousNext

Return to General