State of the Game

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Re: State of the Game

Postby TripleSteel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:49 pm

They can't give us regular updates due to some NDA they entered into awhile ago. Which is weird considering the whole think with Kickstarter backing is that you're supposed to get regular updates.

But yeah... unfortunately all we can do is occasionally browse these forums and hope that whenever something actually drops it's at least part of what we threw money at years ago. I just try to remind myself that if the Kickstarter was 'moving' enough to contribute nearly two months of income for me at that time I have to give em the benefit of the doubt that they'll eventually get us something worthwhile.
TripleSteel
Community Volunteer

Postby KaosMaximo » Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 am

Save the dream! it has been a long time, every time i get in the kickstarter page a tear drops every time i see the stretch goals with the big [COMPLETE] on em.. hopefully you guys can make it happen, eaven if its buggy, not balanced or anything at start we can go with it :3
ImageImage
Man are not punished for their sins, but by them
KaosMaximo

Postby Skyshaper » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:55 pm

Aetherblade wrote:
2 months I expect, though ill keep you up to date on that.[/quote]

Any updates yet? Seems like you were hoping to update us around april and we are in June now sooooo. Just curious, have not stopped in since the Kickstarter really.
Skyshaper

Previous

Return to General