State of the Game

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

State of the Game

Postby Airmanator » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:56 pm

Has this game died? Haven't heard much of anything about its development recently.
Airmanator

Re: State of the Game

Postby Aetherblade » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Hey Airmanator,

The reason you haven't heard anything recently is because the entire team is working on some really awesome updates for the game. These updates are not quite yet ready to be shown off, and some of it is under NDA as well so we can't show that yet until we are good to go.

Once we are done with this, we want to put out a big update on it, both about the thing we are making and I want to add a little "making of" piece in there as well.

It's going to be worth the wait, it's going to be an awesome piece of scifi :)
Guide to the game:
Link
Game tutorial videos: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=2901

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby Airmanator » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:38 pm

Ah, that's good to hear! Do you folks have a planned release for public builds at any point in the future, such as summer 2017 etc etc?
Airmanator

Postby Aetherblade » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:26 am

More information about that I expect to be able to release with the upcoming update.
Guide to the game:
Link

Want to keep up to date on the playtesting / server status, or just talk to the developers? The steam group is a good way to get in touch! We are always in chat on Thursdays and often on the days as well to talk with you guys about whatever :). Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NovusA ... filtrators
Aetherblade

Postby KrAcKeRsTaXx » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm

any info on up coming updates? days ?weeks ?months? :roll: years?
KrAcKeRsTaXx

Postby slimshizn » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:28 pm

Thanks for stealing my money.
slimshizn

Postby Aetherblade » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:25 am

KrAcKeRsTaXx wrote:any info on up coming updates? days ?weeks ?months? :roll: years?

2 months I expect, though ill keep you up to date on that.
Guide to the game:
Link

Aetherblade

Postby Aetherblade » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:25 am

slimshizn wrote:Thanks for stealing my money.

This is definitely not happening, you'll get everything you ordered for sure!
Guide to the game:
Link

Aetherblade

Postby ante185 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:30 pm

When I supported this Kickstarter with my $75 I went in knowing fully well the risk with it, I considered the $75 gone as soon as I payed.
I payed for the idea, the project, *the vision*.
I don't come and check out these dead forums (they're hardly more active than my late grandpa) because I feel like Nick, Sypheria, aetherblade and co owe me a complete game, i come here to see if the idea I brought has developed, grown and/or shifted.
Countless times I've come on here and seen nothing, which I admit is a little boring, but I can wait, I brought the idea, the game that comes at the end of it is just a bonus
Realised something about myself, caused me a personal crisis and gave me w new hobby. Now I need how to draw fml
ante185

Postby exioce » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Gimme gimme gimme (info). I still believe. Meet us halfway guys, and give us regular updates!
exioce

Next

Return to General