Community Sites - Want to help? Here's how!

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Re: Community Sites - Want to help? Here's how!

Postby Oije64 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:06 pm

We have started to build up a Novus Aeterno WIKI. Contributers are welcome !! Please add this link to the collection in the first post of this thread. Thank you!
Silence - I'll kill you!
Oije64

Postby Vezketh » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:32 pm

Oije64 wrote:We have started to build up a Novus Aeterno WIKI. Contributers are welcome !! Please add this link to the collection in the first post of this thread. Thank you!

This has been a great read while I'm waiting on my first chance to get in. +1 for main-list.
"I'm calling in sick, I've got a screeching case of harpies"
-Me
Vezketh

Postby MustardAndFrys » Tue May 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Oije64 wrote:We have started to build up a Novus Aeterno WIKI. Contributers are welcome !! Please add this link to the collection in the first post of this thread. Thank you!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah now I have an excuse to read the entire lore bible instead of studying
"Our servers are communists" - Sypheria

MustardAndFrys

Postby Fengyea » Wed May 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Very good read
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby vr00mie » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:26 pm

Hey guys! So I've been perusing through your kickstarter and website the past few days and noticed that you don't have quick access links to your social media outlets so that visitors of the main website can just click and visit these places. As an avid user of social media, and a fellow dev, I have always highly recommended these on any page that you may have traffic. Sure, it's listed here in the forum, but your average passerby may miss that. While lurking around, I have had to delve deep in order to find your twitter feed and youtube channel.

I also love it when smaller companies have all of their devs on social media. It's pretty awesome and a great experience for us on the other side. We get to have little updates on how things are progressing.
Honestly, you'll see a pretty big increase in traffic just having quick access to all of these outlets. Just a friendly recommendation from a fellow dev! :)

That all being said, I really enjoy the enthusiasm I've seen in your videos and via the development blogs. Please keep up the awesome work-- I absolutely cannot wait until release.
vr00mie

Postby Sypheria » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:07 pm

Our FB is linked to on our homepage.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby vr00mie » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:43 am

Yep! I saw. And I meant no offense. :) I was just meaning the YouTube and twitter, mostly. Links to those can be quite helpful when navigating the website. Or even links in the facebook description?
vr00mie

Previous

Return to General