Has a release timeline been announced?

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Re: Has a release timeline been announced?

Postby Sypheria » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Early Access.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Grayblood » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:17 am

Thanks, you have no idea how much beter it is, to know that.
Grayblood

Postby PerfectDeath » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:11 pm

We have more than one programer allowing features to be developed in parallel. Tom is working on AI so players can encounter AI factions. Since this takes time it gives Matt and the others more time to do their things. =]
support@taitale.com - kickstarter@taitale.com
I try to be on our Steam Chat as often as possible.
PerfectDeath
Lore Master

Location: Everytime an infiltrator masterbates, Sypheria crashes the server.

Postby Kriegssemmel » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:49 am

Is this game going to be released any time at all?
I've been waiting for almost 4 years now, and if there was any other game comparable to this one,
I would have stopped following the progress here a long time ago... :arrow:
Kriegssemmel

Postby Shadows » Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:08 pm

They have answered that question over and over, when the answer changes... I'm sure they will let us know :)
Shadows

Postby ELECTROVAMP » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:45 pm

What was the answer?
"We don't give a f**k. We are not responsible for our words and dont admit any liabilities. Maybe we will do something when we'll have too much spare time" ?
ELECTROVAMP

Postby Nick » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:54 am

If we didn't give a fuck we would have stopped LONG ago, and in regards to release date i do apologize that we are ruining this industry's fantastic reputation for always releasing 100% finished products precisely on time.

Pick 2 of the following:
Good
Fast
cheap

until someone is willing to pay the $30m + it costs to make MMOs we will need to forgo "Fast" for "Cheap"

The answer which we have given many times is we do not have stable enough resources to give viable release dates.
Nick
Suit Battle Armour Commander

Postby Shadows » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:59 pm

ELECTROVAMP wrote:What was the answer?
"We don't give a f**k. We are not responsible for our words and dont admit any liabilities. Maybe we will do something when we'll have too much spare time" ?

Lol... you're funny, wanna see something else you posted?

"Sweet deal! Have you already found you lucky customer?"

Eh, go troll some other forum/game would ya?

It hasn't even been 3 years yet, which seems like a long time... but considering they had to completely overhaul the game at one point... progress has gone pretty well considering they've been working for free the past 1+ year(s).

Although the devblogs are sparse, they are full of content and progress. Maybe you should take a look at the past few.
Shadows

Postby Fengyea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:21 am

Uggh dont even respond the people who tend to bitch and moan about the game not being ready really have no fucking clue what their talking about. And imo is becoming an eye sore. I'll give a lil detail on why I think lil whiney bitches like you with 14 post on the forums and yet have become some kind of expert pisses me off. Judging on the sheer "fucktardenns". ( Yes a word I just made) you have no clue what it takes to build a game from the ground up. Nor have you played in betas have you? If you did pledge than you like every one else should know what the fuck you're signing up for. To test play and support the games groutht not to be the first to get in and play. So if you dont want to be apart of it. Or any one else plz plz plz plz!! Shut up the fact that this team unlike most of the so called mmo rts steam sink holes where devs leave the game dont update it and still take peoples money shocks me. The devs dont run from the hard questions not carring on how many lil kids stomp their feet and moan because they cant have it now. Well if you want do that and think that getting a good game fast will be good then do so. I have a long list of ea games I bought where the decs screwed over the player base. I've had talks with Nick in game and on their voice servers. Hes even tookin time to stop supporting the game. And fight me in a fleet fight. CEOs that I know dont even log in. Their to busy sticking shit so far up their asses and sticking their nose to the sun as if uugghh so so sorry I just hate all the whineing.
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby darkae » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:54 am

he is right, though. this "company", if you can call it that, is just a group of guys that spend more time sucking at league of legends and eve than they do working on a project that could make them rich. they could have done a second round of fund-raising before everyone stopped caring if they cared. now they're just here out of obligation and have no intention to take this seriously as far as i can tell. one wonders if the funds raised went where they should have gone or if it was a big scam to raise money for failed eve campaigns. lol
darkae

PreviousNext

Return to General