Has a release timeline been announced?

Novus Aeterno discussions; what more needs to be said?

Re: Has a release timeline been announced?

Postby Shadows » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:56 am

Lol, there's the troll. Was wondering when he was going to surface.
Shadows

Postby Fengyea » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:58 pm

You should really read the forums before you say all this random shit every thing has been explaned in the forums yes even about the fund raising yet again another so called player who checks in only from time to time whines. I really dont even want to keep going on this you. But for any one who is reading this and wants more info about nov plzz dont be like these trolls. And thats all that needs to be said.
"Usuthu!" – to be shouted before every Zulu charge
"A Zulu can run – RUN! – fifty miles…and fight a battle at the end of it."

Zulus - thousands of them

Spear head of zeon
Fengyea

Postby Sypheria » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:59 am

darkae wrote:he is right, though. this "company", if you can call it that, is just a group of guys that spend more time sucking at league of legends and eve than they do working on a project that could make them rich. they could have done a second round of fund-raising before everyone stopped caring if they cared. now they're just here out of obligation and have no intention to take this seriously as far as i can tell. one wonders if the funds raised went where they should have gone or if it was a big scam to raise money for failed eve campaigns. lol

We all quit League of Legends years ago.
The only person on our entire team that even plays video games is Luuk who's primary role is QA instead of direct development.

We have offers on the table from Nexon, NCSoft, Perfect World, Game Stop, Square Enix, Vivendi Games (Activision-Blizzard), and Tencent (Riot Games) ranging from $10-20 million to straight up sell off the company.
If we wanted to "be rich" we could be at anytime by just dropping the game completely and selling it to one of the above.
All of our time is spent on furthering NA; our commitment is to the greatness of our product instead of our wallets.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Lord Tyrius » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:36 am

That burn though. And you have shown time and time again that it's true. Trolls gonna troll, but you have the support of those who are serious about the game.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Need anything or have any questions? Drop me a message! (Click)
Follow me on Twitch|YouTube|Twitter
- Cheers!, Tyrius
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lord Tyrius

Postby darkae » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:12 am

if much of that were true i dont think we would be having this conversation.
darkae

Postby Sypheria » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:45 pm

It´s been true since 2012.
Sypheria
Universe Architect

Location: WinSock.h ln 458 #define AF_UNKNOWN1 20 /*Somebodys using this! */

Postby Shadows » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm not sure why you're still following these forums, then. If I were to reach a point where I lose trust in a development team... I leave and never look back. This has happened with the teams behind Star Forge, Project Gorgon, and a few others I have forgotten completely over time.

Clearly they're still working on the game... anyone except an impatient child can see that.

As an aside, is this really a conversation? Just seems like a child mouthing off because they want the golden egg and they want it now.

Edit:
The fact of the matter is, they delivered just as much as any Steam early access game 2 years ago. They've gone above and beyond, and are creating an entirely different, more polished version.
Shadows

Postby darkae » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:32 am

relax, guys. im just sayin'.
darkae

Postby Tason5 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:54 am

However long it'll take is how long it'll take. I'm not going to cry, let alone whine about it taking time. Especially not with a small team and if they're being offered buy offs even close to what I've just read they are they really are in it for the game rather then money.

Then again you all could easily be looking at a good bit more in the future! Well earned to I'd say.

Thank you for keeping up with all of us who pop up with a comment or question here on the forums, even when it turns slightly towards the opposite of sweet side of things.
Tason5

Postby willuwontu » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:47 am

I check on the forums every couple of months just to see how things have improved/changed. I can wait for the game to happen.
willuwontu

PreviousNext

Return to General